Showing 81 through 90 of 101 articles for tag safety
- Wednesday, March 10, 2021 - In 2020, Florida boating accident statistics indicated that, when the level of operator education was known, 72% of boating deaths occurred on boats where the boat operator had never received boating education instruction.
- Thursday, February 4, 2021 - To help avoid conflicts with coyotes and other predators, take proactive measures by removing food sources including unsecured trash and pet food, and securing pets and small livestock as they can become prey to coyotes.
- Tuesday, November 3, 2020 - This infectious disease of the brain and central nervous system is always fatal for members of the deer family and there’s no known cure or effective vaccine.
- Tuesday, October 27, 2020 - The recreational bag limit for king mackerel has been increased to four fish per person per day through March 16, 2021, in all Atlantic state and federal waters from Miami-Dade through Nassau counties.
- Thursday, August 20, 2020 - There's no excuse not to wear a lifejacket on the water!
- Friday, June 19, 2020 - Zone 8 was activated today on the Santa Fe River, according to FWC officials.
- Tuesday, June 2, 2020 - Tips you can share with a new hunter or target shooter or review yourself before heading afield or to the range.
- Tuesday, May 19, 2020 - National Boating Safety Week is May 16-22 and we want to spread the word about boating safety to those enjoying Florida’s year-round boating season.
- Monday, March 23, 2020 - There are now no active zones on the Santa Fe or Suwannee, according to FWC officials.
- Wednesday, March 18, 2020 - Zone 8 begins at an unnamed island approximately 4.25 miles upstream from the confluence of the Santa Fe and Ichetucknee rivers (coordinates: 29° 54.527’ N, 82° 46.074’ W) and ends at the confluence of the Suwannee and Santa Fe rivers.