Showing 1 through 10 of 50 articles for tag law enforcement
- Friday, August 9, 2019 - Three suspects in Levy and Pinellas counties were arrested for violating state laws pertaining to illegally harvesting and selling various fish and wildlife. Fifteen additional suspects were served with notice to appear citations in Levy, Orange, Pinellas and Broward counties.
- Thursday, August 8, 2019 - Airboat operators carrying passengers for hire must complete an Airboat Operators Course.
- Wednesday, August 7, 2019 - The suspects are charged with multiple felony and misdemeanor charges, including grand theft, dealing in stolen property, not delivering to a certified oyster house, and harvesting oysters in a closed season.
- Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - She has proven to be a valued legal advisor to FWC law enforcement staff in south Florida, working with them on a large-scale case earlier this year.
- Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - The new rule within Chapter 68A-16, F.A.C. (Rules Relating to Birds) includes regulations regarding the use, placement and possession of bird traps, and will go into effect later this year.
- Monday, July 15, 2019 - The 2019 spiny lobster season opens with the two-day recreational mini-season July 24 and 25, followed by the regular commercial and recreational lobster season, which starts Aug. 6 and runs through March 31, 2020.
- Tuesday, July 2, 2019 - The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) will be working to keep waterways safe this weekend.
- Thursday, June 27, 2019 - The award, presented to FWC Lt. Jason Marlow, acknowledges work above and beyond duty requirements and recognizes distinguished service, professionalism and dedication to enforcing federal fishing regulations in the Gulf of Mexico.
FWC officers in Tampa receive additional equipment to help with boating under the influence investigationsThursday, June 20, 2019 - Officers in the Southwest Region received a breath alcohol tester, an Intoxilyzer 8000, to help them with their boating safety efforts.
- Friday, May 10, 2019 - Take a few minutes to make sure you have the necessary safety equipment on your vessels before leaving the boat ramp and take extra safety precautions while out on the water.