Showing 1 through 10 of 33 articles for tag law enforcement
- Monday, March 23, 2020 - There are now no active zones on the Santa Fe or Suwannee, according to FWC officials.
- Thursday, February 27, 2020 - The Park Law Enforcement Association honored FWC Officer Kyle Yurewitch with the 2019 Distinguished Service Award during its awards banquet.
- Wednesday, February 19, 2020 - The Shikar-Safari Club International named FWC Officer Michael Rice its 2019 Wildlife Officer of the Year during the Commission meeting in Tallahassee.
- Friday, October 18, 2019 - These charges represent the state’s largest seizure of turtles in recent history.
- Monday, September 30, 2019 - The new rule will provide an additional tool for law enforcement officers to help stop the poaching of these birds, while still allowing for lawful uses of bird traps.
- Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - The FWC will meet at the Radisson Resort at the Port, 8701 Astronaut Blvd., Cape Canaveral, FL 32920. The meeting begins at 8:30 a.m. each day and is open to the public.
- Thursday, August 8, 2019 - Airboat operators carrying passengers for hire must complete an Airboat Operators Course.
- Thursday, August 8, 2019 - The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) is responsible for enforcing airboat regulations that went into effect last month. Per F.S. 327.391, airboat operators carrying passengers for hire must complete an Airboat Operators Course.
- Wednesday, August 7, 2019 - Santa Rosa County – Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) investigators charged four individuals after an investigation involving the theft of thousands of oysters from Pensacola Bay Oyster Company.
- Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - The new rule within Chapter 68A-16, F.A.C. (Rules Relating to Birds) includes regulations regarding the use, placement and possession of bird traps, and will go into effect later this year.