Showing 1 through 10 of 20 articles for tag youth program
- Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - This grant program is focused on engaging youth anglers to ensure the future of fishing in Florida.
- Friday, June 3, 2022 - This closure is due to lowered water levels to evaluate the condition of the water control structure and fishing access areas and for any necessary repairs to be made.
- Friday, May 20, 2022 - The FWC's High School Fishing Program congratulates Punta Gorda Middle School fishing team as the Grand Prize winners of the FWC’s High School Fishing Conservation Project Competition.
- Monday, May 9, 2022 - Students in kindergarten through 12th grade submitted their artwork in this free contest for a chance to win state and national honors, and prizes.
- Monday, March 7, 2022 - The FWC invites you to attend a free youth freshwater fishing derby at the Tenoroc Public Use Area, 3829 Tenoroc Mine Road, Lakeland, FL 33805 on Saturday, April 2, from 8 a.m. until 1 p.m.
- Thursday, April 1, 2021 - The Ocala Outdoor Adventure Camp gives youth aged 8 to 17 an opportunity to experience the outdoors through a variety of safe, fun and age appropriate weeklong camps.
- Wednesday, March 3, 2021 - This contest is open to youth in grades kindergarten through twelfth grade from across the globe. The deadline to enter is March 31 – start your entry today!
- Wednesday, February 10, 2021 - The grant will be used to develop and launch four new summer camp programs that will expand the OOAC’s reach and serve a wider age range of campers.
- Friday, December 11, 2020 - The Florida Sport Fish Restoration R3 Fishing Grant will award up to 30 high school fishing clubs or teams $500 to assist with club expenses, the purchase of fishing licenses or gear for participants.
Youth conservation group celebrates 10 years with online giveaways and events to encourage getting kids outsideThursday, December 3, 2020 - FYCCN maintains over 340 partnerships with camps, aquariums, zoos, community centers, parks, and schools throughout Florida to provide support, equipment, and education aimed at helping to create “the next generation that cares.”