Showing 1 through 10 of 20 articles for tag youth program
- Thursday, April 1, 2021 - The Ocala Outdoor Adventure Camp gives youth aged 8 to 17 an opportunity to experience the outdoors through a variety of safe, fun and age appropriate weeklong camps.
- Wednesday, March 3, 2021 - This contest is open to youth in grades kindergarten through twelfth grade from across the globe. The deadline to enter is March 31 – start your entry today!
- Wednesday, February 10, 2021 - The grant will be used to develop and launch four new summer camp programs that will expand the OOAC’s reach and serve a wider age range of campers.
- Friday, December 11, 2020 - The Florida Sport Fish Restoration R3 Fishing Grant will award up to 30 high school fishing clubs or teams $500 to assist with club expenses, the purchase of fishing licenses or gear for participants.
Youth conservation group celebrates 10 years with online giveaways and events to encourage getting kids outsideThursday, December 3, 2020 - FYCCN maintains over 340 partnerships with camps, aquariums, zoos, community centers, parks, and schools throughout Florida to provide support, equipment, and education aimed at helping to create “the next generation that cares.”
- Wednesday, February 26, 2020 - The tournament, hosted by the FWC, will be held Feb. 29 in Bartow.
- Monday, February 24, 2020 - Teaching children a lifelong hobby, instilling appreciation for our marine environment and providing fun, family outings are the objectives for the Kids’ Fishing Clinic.
- Friday, June 14, 2019 - The FWC will offer a free Kids’ Fishing Clinic for children between the ages of 5 and 15 from 9 a.m. to noon at Port Canaveral Cruise Terminal #1, 9050 Discovery Place, Cape Canaveral, Florida 32920.
- Monday, June 10, 2019 - The FWC will offer a free Kids’ Fishing Clinic for children between the ages of 5 and 15 from 9 a.m. to noon at Port Canaveral Cruise Terminal #3, 220 Christopher Columbus Drive.
FWC’s High School Fishing Program congratulates St. Cloud High School as winner of Costa Kick Plastic Conservation Project CompetitionFriday, May 10, 2019 - The student angler participants completed 10 conservation projects, including waterway clean-ups, created their own campaign to reduce the use of single-use water bottles on their school campus, and collected used soft plastic baits to melt down and create new baits.