Showing 1 through 10 of 103 articles for tag public meeting
- Wednesday, May 25, 2022 - Attendees should sign up by June 7 via email at Crappie@MyFWC.com and include which meeting they wish to attend, their name and email address.
- Tuesday, May 24, 2022 - The FWC is holding a series of public workshops to gather public input on proposed rules for redfish that include nine new management regions and modified recreational bag, vessel, and off-the-water transport limits.
- Monday, May 23, 2022 - The in-person meeting will be held on Thursday, May 26 at 7 p.m. ET at the Joe Budd Wildlife Field Office.
- Friday, May 13, 2022 - A workshop hosted by the City of Clermont is scheduled for May 17 at the Clermont City Center. Representatives from local governments in nearby counties are encouraged to attend.
- Monday, April 18, 2022 - The meeting begins at 8:30 a.m. ET each day and is open to the public.
- Wednesday, April 6, 2022 - The Cherry Lake Working Group is hosting a public meeting on Tuesday, April 19, from 6-8 p.m. at 4H Camp Cherry. Prior to the meeting, the Friends of Cherry Lake will host a BBQ from 4 to 5:30 p.m. with requested donations.
- Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - The public hearing will be held at 7 p.m. on March 30 at the Hernando County Board of County Commissioners, 15470 Flight Path Drive, Brooksville.
- Monday, March 14, 2022 - The meeting will be held 6-8 p.m. March 30, in the Blue Cypress Room at the St. Johns River Water Management District Office, 525 Community College Parkway SE, Palm Bay, FL 32909.
- Monday, March 7, 2022 - The FWC is holding a public meeting on Tuesday, March 15, to provide an update on lake conditions and discuss upcoming hydrilla management for Orange Lake.
- Thursday, February 24, 2022 - The public hearing will be held at 7 p.m. on March 9 at the St. Johns County Commissioner Chambers at 500 San Sebastian View, in St. Augustine.