Showing 1 through 10 of 25 articles for tag public meeting
- Thursday, April 18, 2019 - If you cannot attend a workshop, you can also view a video of the presentation online (coming soon) and provide comments on this to FWC at MyFWC.com/SaltwaterComments
- Friday, April 12, 2019 - The meeting will be held from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. on April 18, at the Bert J. Harris Jr. Agricultural Center Auditorium, 4509 George Blvd., Sebring, FL, 33875.
- Thursday, April 11, 2019 - The meeting begins at 6:30 p.m. April 23, at the Southeastern Livestock Pavilion and Extension Auditorium, 2228 NE Jacksonville Road in Ocala.
- Wednesday, April 3, 2019 - People are invited to the 7 p.m. April 11, public hearing at the Gilchrist County Board of County Commissioners Meeting Facility, 210 South Main Street, in Trenton.
- Thursday, March 28, 2019 - Share your input by attending a workshop near you.
- Thursday, March 28, 2019 - The meeting is in Tavares on Tuesday, April 2, from 6:30-8:30 p.m. at the Tavares Civic Center, 100 E. Caroline St.
- Wednesday, March 27, 2019 - Public meetings are scheduled for April 2, 3 and 4 in Monroe and Palm Beach counties to solicit input regarding a proposed process that officers may use to determine if a vessel has an “effective means of propulsion for safe navigation.”
- Friday, March 22, 2019 - People are invited to the 7 p.m. public hearing at the Town of Century - Town Hall, 7995 N. Century Blvd.
- Wednesday, March 20, 2019 - A 10-year plan for the Lake Stone FMA will be presented at a public hearing in Pensacola at 7 p.m. on Thursday, March 28 at the Ernie Lee Magaha Governmental Complex, Board of County Commissioner Chambers, 221 Palafox Place.
- Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - The FWC will be conducting a public meeting on Thursday, March 14 in Pensacola City Council Chambers from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. to solicit input regarding a proposed process that officers may use to determine if a vessel has an “effective means of propulsion for safe navigation.”