Showing 1 through 10 of 110 articles for tag public meeting
- Friday, November 18, 2022 - The virtual workshop will start at 6 p.m. EST on Monday, Nov. 21.
- Tuesday, November 15, 2022 - The FWC will meet in person Nov. 3-Dec.1 at Bluegreen’s Bayside Resort and Spa, 4144 Jan Cooley Drive, Panama City Beach, FL, 32408.
FWC to host public meeting on proposed changes to striped bass regulations on lower Ochlockonee RiverMonday, October 31, 2022 - FWC staff will discuss the proposed regulation changes at the in-person meeting scheduled for Thursday, Nov. 17 at 6 p.m. EST at the Joe Budd Field Office, 5300 High Bridge Road, Quincy, FL 32351.
- Saturday, September 24, 2022 - The FWC meeting scheduled for Sept. 28-29 at the Hilton Miami Dadeland has been cancelled due to Tropical Storm Ian.
- Friday, September 23, 2022 - The Sept. 29 workshop will be hosted by the City of Port St. Lucie at the Port St. Lucie City Hall. Representatives from local governments in nearby counties are encouraged to attend.
- Thursday, September 15, 2022 - The public hearing will be held Oct. 5 at 7 p.m. in the Santa Rosa Board of County Commissioner Chambers at 6495 Caroline St., Suite M, in Milton.
- Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - The FWC will meet in person Sept. 28-29 at the Hilton Miami Dadeland, 9100 N. Kendall Drive, Miami, FL 33176. The meeting begins at 8:30 a.m. ET each day and is open to the public
- Wednesday, May 25, 2022 - Attendees should sign up by June 7 via email at Crappie@MyFWC.com and include which meeting they wish to attend, their name and email address.
- Tuesday, May 24, 2022 - The FWC is holding a series of public workshops to gather public input on proposed rules for redfish that include nine new management regions and modified recreational bag, vessel, and off-the-water transport limits.
- Monday, May 23, 2022 - The in-person meeting will be held on Thursday, May 26 at 7 p.m. ET at the Joe Budd Wildlife Field Office.