Showing 1 through 10 of 85 articles for tag public meeting
- Wednesday, October 13, 2021 - The FWC will present the 10-year draft management plan for the Janet Butterfield Brooks WEA at a public hearing in Hernando County at 7 p.m. on Oct. 27 at the Hernando County Administrator’s Office,
- Wednesday, October 13, 2021 - The FWC will hold a public meeting on Thursday, Oct. 21, from 6 to 8 p.m at the Grand Lake RV and Gold Resort, next to Ocala Jai Alai at 18545 45th Avenue in Citra.
- Tuesday, October 12, 2021 - Recent statutory changes now allow the in-state production and sale of aquaculture Florida largemouth bass as a food fish.
- Monday, October 4, 2021 - FWC is hosting several in-person and one virtual public workshop on this topic.
- Monday, September 27, 2021 - The FWC will meet in person October 6-7 at the Renaissance World Golf Village Resort, 500 South Legacy Trail, St. Augustine, Florida, 32092. The meeting begins at 8:30 a.m. ET each day and is open to the public.
- Wednesday, September 1, 2021 - The FWC will present a draft 10-year management plan for the John C. and Mariana Jones/Hungryland WEA at a public hearing in Martin County on Wednesday, Sept. 15.
- Wednesday, September 1, 2021 - The FWC invites the public to attend a virtual public meeting focusing on managing hydrilla in Lake Apopka on Thursday, Sept. 16, 6-8 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - FWC staff will hold two public webinars during the public comment period that runs Aug. 16 through Sept. 13, 2021.
- Monday, August 9, 2021 - The summit will be a day-long public discussion on redfish biology and management in Florida including a presentation on an updated stock assessment, information about habitat and water quality, and interactive discussions about future management of the fishery.
- Monday, June 28, 2021 - Watch the FWC's seventh Snook Symposium online at TheFloridaChannel.org on June 30, beginning at 8:30 a.m. ET.