Showing 1 through 10 of 44 articles for tag public meeting
- Thursday, May 28, 2020 - These workshops will start at 6 p.m., EDT on June 2 and June 4. Connect to the meeting by going to FWC.adobeconnect.com/mfm.
- Monday, April 20, 2020 - The FWC will meet online May 14 beginning at 9 am using Adobe Connect with a telephone conference line for accepting public comment during the meeting.
- Monday, March 9, 2020 - The public hearing will be at 7 p.m. on Thursday, March 19 at the John Boy Auditorium, 1200 S. WC Owen Ave. in Clewiston.
- Thursday, February 27, 2020 - The meeting will be held from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Tavares Civic Center, 110 E Caroline Street, Tavares, FL 32778.
- Wednesday, February 12, 2020 -
- Tuesday, January 28, 2020 - The meeting will be held on Thursday, Feb. 6, from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Osceola Council on Aging, 700 Generation Point, Kissimmee, FL, 34744.
- Friday, January 17, 2020 - The FWC and partners including the National Bobwhite Conservation Initiative are hosting a Tri-State Bobwhite Symposium for landowners and land managers in northwest Florida.
- Friday, January 10, 2020 - The FWC will be hosting an open house on Tuesday, Jan. 14, from 3-8 p.m. at the Tavares Pavilion on the Lake at 200 S. Disston Ave., Tavares, FL 32778. This free event is open to the public.
FWC and partners hosting workshops for private landowners to plan and participate in prescribed burnThursday, January 9, 2020 - The workshops, offered by the FWC’s Landowner Assistance Program, will be held in Washington and Okaloosa counties in January and February.
- Wednesday, December 11, 2019 - “We’re proud to have approved a world-class plan for bear management in Florida,” said Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) Chairman Robert Spottswood. “This represents a comprehensive, science-based approach. We will continue to prioritize public safety while we manage bear populations”