Showing 1 through 10 of 40 articles for tag public meeting
- Thursday, February 27, 2020 - The meeting will be held from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Tavares Civic Center, 110 E Caroline Street, Tavares, FL 32778.
- Wednesday, February 12, 2020 -
- Tuesday, January 28, 2020 - The meeting will be held on Thursday, Feb. 6, from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Osceola Council on Aging, 700 Generation Point, Kissimmee, FL, 34744.
- Friday, January 17, 2020 - The FWC and partners including the National Bobwhite Conservation Initiative are hosting a Tri-State Bobwhite Symposium for landowners and land managers in northwest Florida.
- Friday, January 10, 2020 - The FWC will be hosting an open house on Tuesday, Jan. 14, from 3-8 p.m. at the Tavares Pavilion on the Lake at 200 S. Disston Ave., Tavares, FL 32778. This free event is open to the public.
FWC and partners hosting workshops for private landowners to plan and participate in prescribed burnThursday, January 9, 2020 - The workshops, offered by the FWC’s Landowner Assistance Program, will be held in Washington and Okaloosa counties in January and February.
- Wednesday, December 11, 2019 - “We’re proud to have approved a world-class plan for bear management in Florida,” said Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) Chairman Robert Spottswood. “This represents a comprehensive, science-based approach. We will continue to prioritize public safety while we manage bear populations”
- Wednesday, December 4, 2019 - The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) will meet Dec. 11-12 at the Edgewater Beach & Golf Resort, 11212 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach, FL 32407. The meeting begins at 8:30 a.m. Central Standard Time each day and is open to the public.
- Tuesday, December 3, 2019 - The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) will present a 10-year plan for the Half Moon Wildlife Management Area at a public hearing in Sumter County on Wednesday, Dec. 11.
- Monday, October 21, 2019 - The first webinar will be held Thursday, Oct. 24 and the second webinar will be held Tuesday, Oct. 29, both from 6 to 8 p.m. (ET).