Showing 1 through 10 of 100 articles for tag public meeting
- Tuesday, September 19, 2023 - The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) will meet in person Oct. 4-5 at the Hutchinson Shores Resort in Jensen Beach.
FWC, FDACS and partner agencies to conduct two additional public meetings to discuss new regulations to slow the spread of chronic wasting disease in north FloridaWednesday, September 13, 2023 - The meetings will provide information about chronic wasting disease, updates on the unified agency and partner response, new hunting regulations for the area, sampling and testing procedures, and an opportunity for area residents to ask questions about CWD and CWD management strategies.
- Monday, September 11, 2023 - The FWC will present draft materials for the Lake Wales Ridge WEA 10-year Management Plan at a public hearing at 7 p.m. on Oct. 11 at the H.L. Bishop Park Clubhouse in Lake Placid.
- Monday, August 28, 2023 - The new date for this workshop is Sept. 7, starting at 6 p.m. EDT.
- Wednesday, August 2, 2023 - FWC staff will present draft revisions to the guidelines during the scheduled webinars, with each of the three online workshops providing the public with the opportunity to give feedback and offer suggestions.
- Thursday, July 27, 2023 - The FWC is adopting a holistic management approach for snook that includes a review of several environmental and human factors.
- Wednesday, July 12, 2023 - The meeting provided information about CWD and an opportunity for area residents to ask questions about CWD and CWD management strategies.
- Wednesday, July 5, 2023 - The FWC will meet July 19-20 at the Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront, 333 First Street SE, St. Petersburg, FL 33701. The meeting begins at 8:30 a.m. ET each day and is open to the public.
- Wednesday, June 7, 2023 - Public comments are being accepted through June 30. Comments can be submitted to BoatingPublicComments@MyFWC.com and via mail.
- Monday, May 22, 2023 - The virtual workshop will start at 5:30 p.m. EDT on Thursday, May 25.