Showing 1 through 10 of 95 articles for tag public meeting
- Tuesday, January 4, 2022 - Share your input by attending an online workshop.
- Monday, December 20, 2021 - The in-person meetings will be recorded and the recordings will be available on the Lake Management Plans web page after the meetings.
- Tuesday, December 7, 2021 - The drafts can be found on MyFWC.com/Lake-Plans.
- Tuesday, November 16, 2021 - The public hearing will be held at 7 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 30 at the Martin County Administrative Center Commission Chambers, 2401 SE Monterey Road, Stuart.
- Tuesday, November 9, 2021 - The first meeting will be in Clewiston on Wednesday, Nov. 17, 6-8 p.m. at the John Boy Auditorium, and the second will be in Okeechobee on Thursday, Nov. 18, 6-8 p.m. at the Okeechobee Civic Center.
- Thursday, November 4, 2021 - The FWC will present a draft 10-year management plan for the Little Gator Creek Wildlife and Environmental Area at a public hearing in Pasco County on Nov. 17.
- Wednesday, November 3, 2021 - The FWC will host a public meeting to gather feedback on Wednesday, Nov. 10, 6-8 p.m. at the Kissimmee Civic Center, 201 E Dakin Ave, Kissimmee, FL 34741.
- Tuesday, November 2, 2021 - The FWC has released a new draft Lake Management Plan for the Harris Chain of Lakes and will be hosting a public meeting to gather feedback on Tuesday, Nov. 9, 6-8 p.m. at the Tavares Civic Center, 100 E. Caroline St, Tavares, FL 32778.
- Tuesday, October 19, 2021 - The roundtable meeting will be 6–8 p.m. Oct. 26, via Zoom.
Virtual meeting Oct. 28 gathers input on proposed largemouth bass regulation changes for several areasMonday, October 18, 2021 - The areas where the changes have been proposed are Fellsmere Water Management Area (commonly known as Headwaters and Egan Lakes), Victor Lake FMA, Suwannee Lake FMA, and Shop Lake at Tenoroc FMA.