Showing 1 through 10 of 76 articles for tag public meeting
- Monday, June 28, 2021 - Watch the FWC's seventh Snook Symposium online at TheFloridaChannel.org on June 30, beginning at 8:30 a.m. ET.
- Thursday, April 1, 2021 - The FWC will present a 10-year management plan for the Lafayette Forest Wildlife and Environmental Area at a virtual public meeting on April 15, at 7 p.m.
- Monday, March 29, 2021 - The FWC will be holding three virtual workshops to gather public input about the short-term management of snook, redfish and spotted seatrout in southwest Florida.
- Tuesday, March 9, 2021 - UF and the FWC are seeking help in a study of freshwater recreational stocking preferences in Florida recreational freshwater fisheries.
- Wednesday, March 3, 2021 - The FWC invites the public to attend a virtual public meeting on Tuesday, March 23 at 6 p.m. that will provide an update on the Kissimmee Chain of Lakes Management Plan currently in development.
You’re invited to a black crappie regulations review virtual public meeting for the North Central RegionMonday, March 1, 2021 - The objective of the conversation will be to gather stakeholder input on current black crappie regulations and will focus on statewide opinions as well as resource specific regulations.
- Monday, March 1, 2021 - The FWC invites the public to attend a virtual public meeting on Tuesday, March 16 at 6 p.m. that will provide an update on the Lake Okeechobee Management Plan currently in development.
- Monday, March 1, 2021 - The FWC will present a 10-year management plan for the Apalachicola River Wildlife and Environmental Area at a virtual public hearing on Thursday, March 11
- Friday, February 26, 2021 - FWC staff will continue gathering public input both online at MyFWC.com/SaltwaterComments and through public workshops, which will be scheduled in the future.
- Thursday, February 18, 2021 - The FWC will host a virtual public meeting for Orange Creek Basin – Orange, Lochloosa and Newnans lakes – on Feb. 25 from 6-8 p.m. ET.