Showing 1 through 10 of 52 articles for tag public meeting
- Wednesday, October 14, 2020 - The FWC will present a 10-year management plan for the Chassahowitzka WMA at a virtual public hearing at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 28. All members of the public are invited to attend via Adobe Connect.
- Monday, October 12, 2020 - On Saturday, Oct. 17, beginning at 9 a.m. ET, tune in to the FWRI Facebook page for exclusive interviews with FWC scientists, behind the scenes footage of fieldwork and visits in the laboratories at the Research Institute.
- Thursday, October 1, 2020 - The FWC will present a 10-year management plan for the Triple N Ranch WMA at a virtual public hearing via Adobe Connect at 7 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 15.
- Monday, September 28, 2020 - The FWC is hosting two virtual public workshops regarding accidental capture of diamondback terrapins in blue crab traps, and the utility of bycatch reduction devices to minimize harm to terrapins.
- Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - This meeting is being held by communications media technology, specifically using Adobe Connect with a telephone conference line for accepting public comments during the meeting.
- Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - Beginning Sept. 29, staff will be holding 10 online workshops to present proposed rule changes and collect public comment on this important topic.
- Thursday, July 9, 2020 - The FWC’s lake management plans focus on the management of a system’s fish, wildlife and habitat.
- Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - This meeting is being held using Adobe Connect with a telephone conference line for accepting public comments during the meeting.
- Thursday, May 28, 2020 - These workshops will start at 6 p.m., EDT on June 2 and June 4. Connect to the meeting by going to FWC.adobeconnect.com/mfm.
- Monday, April 20, 2020 - The FWC will meet online May 14 beginning at 9 am using Adobe Connect with a telephone conference line for accepting public comment during the meeting.