Showing 1 through 10 of 17 articles for tag public meeting
- Wednesday, March 20, 2019 - A 10-year plan for the Lake Stone FMA will be presented at a public hearing in Pensacola at 7 p.m. on Thursday, March 28 at the Ernie Lee Magaha Governmental Complex, Board of County Commissioner Chambers, 221 Palafox Place.
- Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - The FWC will be conducting a public meeting on Thursday, March 14 in Pensacola City Council Chambers from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. to solicit input regarding a proposed process that officers may use to determine if a vessel has an “effective means of propulsion for safe navigation.”
- Friday, March 1, 2019 - FWC staff recently completed a series of listening sessions that provided the public with an opportunity to provide feedback about management activities on Florida waterbodies with a focus on invasive plant management. Based on the input provided at these meetings, the FWC will begin implementing a number of improvements.
- Thursday, February 28, 2019 - The workshop will start at 6 p.m. ET and will be at the Steinhatchee Community Center, 1013 S. Riverside Drive.
- Thursday, February 14, 2019 - The St. Johns River meeting will be held in Lake County on Monday, Feb. 25 from 5:30- 8:30 p.m. at the Astor Community Center, 24148 Ann St., Astor, FL 32102.
- Wednesday, February 13, 2019 - The meeting begins at 8:30 a.m. each day and is open to the public.
- Wednesday, February 13, 2019 - People are invited to the 7 p.m. public hearing at the Polk County Neil Combee Administration Building, 330 Church St., Room 431, in Bartow.
- Tuesday, February 5, 2019 - The meetings will provide the public with an opportunity to provide feedback about management activities on Florida water bodies during the past 12 months.
- Thursday, January 31, 2019 - The workshop, sponsored by the FWC, the Florida Chapter of the Wildlife Society and the University of Florida/IFAS, will be held Feb. 26-28 at the North Florida Research and Education Center, 155 Research Road, in Quincy, FL 32351.
- Tuesday, January 29, 2019 - Staff will give an update on research and restoration efforts in the bay and gather public input on management for the 2019 season. The workshop will begin at 5:30 p.m. ET at the Gulf County Public Library, 110 Library Dr., Port St. Joe.