Showing 1 through 10 of 43 articles for tag public meeting
- Friday, November 8, 2019 - Share your input about the future timing of the Gulf County bay scallop season at an in-person workshop starting at 5:30 p.m. (EST) Nov. 14, in Port St. Joe at the Gulf County Public Library, 110 Library Drive.
- Monday, October 21, 2019 - People are invited to the 7 p.m. public hearing at the Osceola County Administrative Building, 1 Courthouse Square, Suite 4700, in Kissimmee.
- Monday, October 21, 2019 - The first webinar will be held Thursday, Oct. 24 and the second webinar will be held Tuesday, Oct. 29, both from 6 to 8 p.m. (ET).
- Thursday, October 17, 2019 - FWC will take input on this topic and plans to return with a draft rule package at the December 2019 Commission meeting in Panama City Beach.
- Thursday, October 10, 2019 - The course, offered by the FWC’s Landowner Assistance Program, will be held on Thursday, Oct. 24, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at North Florida Research & Education Center, 155 Research Road, Quincy.
- Tuesday, October 8, 2019 - The meeting is in Tavares on Monday, October 14, from 6:30-8:30 p.m. at the Tavares Civic Center, 100 E. Caroline St.
- Tuesday, October 8, 2019 - People throughout the state are invited to provide their feedback on the plan by completing an online survey at MyFWC.com/Bear between now and Nov. 6.
- Monday, October 7, 2019 - The goal of these workshops is to encourage participation in gopher tortoise conservation at the local level by providing information that may assist participants with establishing local gopher tortoise protection policies.
- Wednesday, October 2, 2019 - Staff will gather additional feedback on these proposals online and at the upcoming public workshops and will bring a draft rule package to the December Commission meeting in Panama City Beach.
- Monday, September 23, 2019 - The FWC will host an open house and public meeting on Thursday, Oct. 17 at Grand Lake RV and Golf Resort, 18545 45th Avenue in Citra from 5 - 8:30 p.m.