Showing 1 through 10 of 46 articles for tag public meeting
- Thursday, July 9, 2020 - The FWC’s lake management plans focus on the management of a system’s fish, wildlife and habitat.
- Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - This meeting is being held using Adobe Connect with a telephone conference line for accepting public comments during the meeting.
- Thursday, May 28, 2020 - These workshops will start at 6 p.m., EDT on June 2 and June 4. Connect to the meeting by going to FWC.adobeconnect.com/mfm.
- Monday, April 20, 2020 - The FWC will meet online May 14 beginning at 9 am using Adobe Connect with a telephone conference line for accepting public comment during the meeting.
- Monday, March 9, 2020 - The public hearing will be at 7 p.m. on Thursday, March 19 at the John Boy Auditorium, 1200 S. WC Owen Ave. in Clewiston.
- Thursday, February 27, 2020 - The meeting will be held from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Tavares Civic Center, 110 E Caroline Street, Tavares, FL 32778.
- Wednesday, February 12, 2020 -
- Tuesday, January 28, 2020 - The meeting will be held on Thursday, Feb. 6, from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Osceola Council on Aging, 700 Generation Point, Kissimmee, FL, 34744.
- Friday, January 17, 2020 - The FWC and partners including the National Bobwhite Conservation Initiative are hosting a Tri-State Bobwhite Symposium for landowners and land managers in northwest Florida.
- Friday, January 10, 2020 - The FWC will be hosting an open house on Tuesday, Jan. 14, from 3-8 p.m. at the Tavares Pavilion on the Lake at 200 S. Disston Ave., Tavares, FL 32778. This free event is open to the public.