Showing 1 through 10 of 38 articles for tag boating
- Friday, November 1, 2019 - Register now to participate in the FWC's Feb. 7-9, 2020, Becoming an Outdoors-Woman workshop near West Palm Beach.
- Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - The FWC will meet at the Radisson Resort at the Port, 8701 Astronaut Blvd., Cape Canaveral, FL 32920. The meeting begins at 8:30 a.m. each day and is open to the public.
- Thursday, August 8, 2019 - Airboat operators carrying passengers for hire must complete an Airboat Operators Course.
- Thursday, August 8, 2019 - The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) is responsible for enforcing airboat regulations that went into effect last month. Per F.S. 327.391, airboat operators carrying passengers for hire must complete an Airboat Operators Course.
- Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) has increased patrols in strategic areas of the state to enhance manatee conservation and public safety.
- Tuesday, July 2, 2019 - The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) will be working to keep waterways safe this weekend.
FWC officers in Tampa receive additional equipment to help with boating under the influence investigationsThursday, June 20, 2019 - Boating under the influence is never a good idea. It puts the safety of you and your passengers in jeopardy as well as anyone else trying to enjoy the water that day.
- Thursday, May 16, 2019 - With National Safe Boating week and the release of the 2018 Boating Accident Statistical Report, the FWC encourages boaters to focus on simple, effective steps that make boating safer.
- Friday, May 10, 2019 - Take a few minutes to make sure you have the necessary safety equipment on your vessels before leaving the boat ramp and take extra safety precautions while out on the water.
- Friday, May 3, 2019 - The FWC plans to conduct a prescribed burn on Lake Okeechobee near Lakeport on May 6. This is a follow-up to the Northwest Marsh burn conducted in early March.