Showing 1 through 10 of 55 articles for tag boating
- Friday, November 1, 2019 - Register now to participate in the FWC's Feb. 7-9, 2020, Becoming an Outdoors-Woman workshop near West Palm Beach.
- Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - You can celebrate National Hunting and Fishing Day Sept. 28 by enjoying all the state has to offer and make a difference as well.
- Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - The FWC will meet at the Radisson Resort at the Port, 8701 Astronaut Blvd., Cape Canaveral, FL 32920. The meeting begins at 8:30 a.m. each day and is open to the public.
- Thursday, August 8, 2019 - Airboat operators carrying passengers for hire must complete an Airboat Operators Course.
- Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - Lee, Brevard and Volusia counties have reported higher numbers of boat strikes on manatees so far this year.
- Tuesday, July 2, 2019 - The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) will be working to keep waterways safe this weekend.
FWC officers in Tampa receive additional equipment to help with boating under the influence investigationsThursday, June 20, 2019 - Officers in the Southwest Region received a breath alcohol tester, an Intoxilyzer 8000, to help them with their boating safety efforts.
- Thursday, May 16, 2019 - With National Safe Boating week and the release of the 2018 Boating Accident Statistical Report, the FWC encourages boaters to focus on simple, effective steps that make boating safer.
- Wednesday, May 15, 2019 - FWC officials want boaters to be aware that these jumping fish can injure people.
- Friday, May 10, 2019 - Take a few minutes to make sure you have the necessary safety equipment on your vessels before leaving the boat ramp and take extra safety precautions while out on the water.