Showing 1 through 10 of 41 articles for tag boating
- Thursday, March 21, 2019 - While receding Lake Okeechobee water levels may trigger lock restrictions that will impact some boaters, several open boat ramps continue to provide abundant access to excellent fishing and boating opportunities on Lake Okeechobee.
- Wednesday, March 20, 2019 - If you plan to enjoy our beautiful waterways, check out MyFWC.com/Boating for boating safety tips. Safety is never optional!
- Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - The FWC will be conducting a public meeting on Thursday, March 14 in Pensacola City Council Chambers from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. to solicit input regarding a proposed process that officers may use to determine if a vessel has an “effective means of propulsion for safe navigation.”
- Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - During the week of March 17-23, the National Association of State Boating Law Administrators and the FWC encourage all boaters to take part in the national Spring Aboard – Take A Boating Education Course campaign by taking a boating safety course.
- Wednesday, February 27, 2019 - Only one of the eight idle-speed, no-wake zones, Zone 8, is still active on the Santa Fe, according to FWC officials.
- Monday, February 18, 2019 - The National Association of Charterboat Operators and the International Game Fish Association have partnered to provide financial help to those with the most need due to the impacts of Hurricane Michael.
- Wednesday, February 13, 2019 - The meeting begins at 8:30 a.m. each day and is open to the public.
- Monday, February 4, 2019 - USA Marine Training, Peace River Charters and TAC Training are the first three companies to have been approved to offer the course.
- Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - On the Suwannee, the active zone is Zone 4 and on the Santa Fe Zones 7 and 8 are active.
FWC, University of Florida invite public to second meeting on Lake Istokpoga Habitat Management PlanWednesday, January 2, 2019 - The meeting will be held from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. on Jan. 10, at the Bert J. Harris Jr. Agricultural Center Auditorium, 4509 George Blvd., Sebring, FL, 33875.