Showing 1 through 6 of 6 articles for tag commission
- Thursday, December 13, 2018 - Under the current draft proposal, the Gulf season would be open June 11 through July 12, with a possible fall reopening if quota is available.
FWC seeks input on bay scallop long-term management solutions and announces 2019 regional season dates in most areasThursday, December 13, 2018 - The FWC is gathering input on the bay scallop season structure for 2020 and beyond via an online survey.
- Thursday, December 13, 2018 - The FWC voted to continue moving forward with proposed rules that would help protect the state from a variety of invasive species including birds, reptiles and mammals.
- Thursday, December 13, 2018 - The FWC elected Robert A. Spottswood, of Key West, to serve as chairman and Michael W. Sole, of Tequesta, to serve as vice chairman. Spottswood replaces Chairman Bo Rivard, of Panama City.
- Thursday, December 13, 2018 - The FWC approved draft changes to shark fishing regulations, including management changes for the shore-based shark fishery.
- Wednesday, December 5, 2018 - The FWC will meet Dec. 12-13 at World Golf Village Renaissance St. Augustine Resort, 500 S. Legacy Trail, St. Augustine, Florida 32092. Both days are open to the public.