Showing 1 through 10 of 101 articles for tag commission
- Thursday, October 17, 2019 - FWC will take input on this topic and plans to return with a draft rule package at the December 2019 Commission meeting in Panama City Beach.
- Wednesday, October 2, 2019 - The FWC approved regulation changes to create a recreational limit for blackfin tuna of two fish per person or 10 fish per vessel, whichever is greater,
- Wednesday, October 2, 2019 - Staff will gather additional feedback on these proposals online and at the upcoming public workshops and will bring a draft rule package to the December Commission meeting in Panama City Beach.
- Wednesday, October 2, 2019 - Staff directed to continue considering public input and update the proposal as needed prior to bringing this back at a future meeting for final approval
- Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - The FWC will meet at the Radisson Resort at the Port, 8701 Astronaut Blvd., Cape Canaveral, FL 32920. The meeting begins at 8:30 a.m. each day and is open to the public.
- Thursday, July 18, 2019 - Florida Bay is a unique, shallow estuary heavily influenced by water flow from the Everglades. It is an integral part of the south Florida ecosystem that serves as a nursery habitat for economically important species and provides boating, fishing and wildlife viewing opportunities.
- Thursday, July 18, 2019 - FWC staff will host several public workshops to gather input on potential rule changes for fishing in Biscayne National Park and will return with a draft rule package at the October 2019 Commission meeting.
- Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - She has proven to be a valued legal advisor to FWC law enforcement staff in south Florida, working with them on a large-scale case earlier this year.
- Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - The Corbins, who own a cattle and hay farm in Gilchrist County, open their property so youth, who otherwise might not have the opportunity, can experience hunting through the Youth Hunting Program.
- Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - The award recognizes a volunteer who significantly advances the cause of safe hunting through extraordinary service in training and education.