Showing 1 through 10 of 125 articles for tag commission
- Thursday, December 1, 2022 - Anchoring, mooring, beaching or grounding a vessel within the spring or along the spring’s shoreline will be prohibited.
- Thursday, December 1, 2022 - Removing at-risk/public nuisance vessels before they become derelict will save Florida taxpayers money.
FWC approves rules establishing livery permit requirements and new boating safety education topics, requirementsThursday, December 1, 2022 - The changes align FWC rules with recent legislative changes, will improve public safety and increase accountability related to liveries.
- Thursday, December 1, 2022 - The bag limit of three fish per day for striped bass will remain in effect. The proposed change to the length limit would change from 18 inches minimum size to no minimum size with only one fish over 24 inches.
- Thursday, December 1, 2022 - This will allow staff time to gather more information and public feedback, and adjust the rule as necessary before the next spawning event.
- Thursday, December 1, 2022 - Closure starts Dec. 2, 2022 for the remainder of the year. Recreational harvest will reopen on Jan. 1, 2023.
- Thursday, December 1, 2022 - Trawling is already prohibited in this area. If approved, this rule will further protect threatened, submerged archeological resources in the area from potential damage that could occur during trap deployment and retrieval.
- Thursday, December 1, 2022 - The rule would require the possession of a descending device or venting tool that is rigged and ready for use on board a vessel when harvesting or attempting to harvest, including catch and release, reef fish in state waters.
- Wednesday, November 30, 2022 - The annual award honors a state officer whose efforts show outstanding performance and achievement among sworn conservation law enforcement personnel.
- Wednesday, November 30, 2022 - The FWC approved a rule to set the Florida state waters recreational bag limit for Atlantic shortfin mako at zero.