Showing 1 through 10 of 122 articles for tag commission
- Tuesday, September 19, 2023 - The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) will meet in person Oct. 4-5 at the Hutchinson Shores Resort in Jensen Beach.
FWC issues executive order to close recreational harvest of red grouper in Gulf state waters from July 21 through Dec. 31, 2023Thursday, July 20, 2023 - The 2023 recreational season for red grouper in Gulf state waters will close on July 21 and remain closed through the end of the year, consistent with the closure in Gulf federal waters.
FWC highlights importance of Sport Fish Restoration program in new video with Mud Hole Custom TackleThursday, July 20, 2023 - This compelling video was produced in collaboration with Mud Hole Custom Tackle as part of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Partner with a Payer initiative.
FWC issues executive order to close recreational harvest of greater amberjack in state waters of the Gulf of MexicoThursday, July 20, 2023 - The 2023 recreational season for greater amberjack in Gulf state waters will be open Aug. 1 through Aug. 25, consistent with the Gulf federal season.
- Wednesday, July 19, 2023 - At its July meeting, the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) approved a rule to modify fishing regulations at Skyway Fishing Pier State Park.
- Wednesday, July 19, 2023 - The award recognizes a volunteer who significantly advances the cause of safe hunting through extraordinary service in training and education.
- Wednesday, July 19, 2023 - This program strives to provide quality hunting experiences for 12- to 17-year-olds to increase the number of youths involved in the tradition of hunting.
14th Circuit Assistant State Attorney Josh James named 2023 FWC Division of Law Enforcement Prosecutor of the YearWednesday, July 19, 2023 - The selection of the Prosecutor of the Year Award is made by officers and investigators who work in the field directly with prosecutors.
- Wednesday, July 19, 2023 - The Springs Protection Zone will restrict beaching, mooring, anchoring and grounding of vessels on the spring run of the Weeki Wachee River extending from the spring boil within Weeki Wachee State Park to the Rogers Park Boat Ramp.
- Wednesday, July 5, 2023 - The FWC will meet July 19-20 at the Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront, 333 First Street SE, St. Petersburg, FL 33701. The meeting begins at 8:30 a.m. ET each day and is open to the public.