Limited Entry Hunts
Florida's limited entry/quota hunt programs offer quality public hunting opportunities, prevent overcrowding and manage the harvest of game on wildlife management areas (WMAs) and other public lands.
Before Applying for Quota/Limited Entry Hunt Permits:
Reference the WMA brochure for area-specific information and the guidelines for each limited entry/quota hunt by clicking on the links below. Application worksheets for each permit are available in PDF format and can be completed if helpful. Adobe Reader software can be downloaded to assist with viewing these worksheets.
Review the application schedule for current dates and deadlines. All application periods begin at 10 a.m. Eastern time on the first day of the application period and run through midnight on the last day. Applications can be submitted online at GoOutdoorsFlorida.com by signing on and choosing “Apply for Limited Entry/Quota Permit” or by completing an application worksheet and presenting it to any license agent or tax collector's office.
Drawing results are typically posted within three business days of an application period closing, and most permits can be printed directly from an individual’s GoOutdoorsFlorida account.
Limited Entry/Quota Permit Information
- NWR - Lake Woodruff Deer/Hog Archery
- NWR - Lake Woodruff Deer/Hog Muzzleloading Gun
- NWR - Lake Woodruff Spring Turkey
- NWR - Lower Suwannee Hunts
- NWR - Merritt Island Archery
- NWR - Merritt Island Waterfowl
- NWR - St. Marks Archery
- NWR - St. Marks General Gun
- NWR - St. Marks Mobility-Impaired
- NWR - St. Marks Spring Turkey
- NWR - St. Vincent Island Sambar Deer
- NWR - St. Vincent White-Tailed Deer