Airboat operators course minimum standards
FWC hosted three public hearings regarding rule development.
Divers-down warning devices
These are designed to notify nearby boaters that divers are in the water.
The FWC's Division of Law Enforcement works to provide safe and enjoyable boating for the people of Florida and its visitors through the effective and coordinated management of our waterways. We will strive to work with all stakeholders when developing rules and making statutory recommendations. We will accomplish this by incorporating sound scientific data, reasonable public input and common sense. We will work to formulate the best solutions possible without jeopardizing our natural resources or our freedoms to navigate.
- Boating Accidents
- Get Your Boater Education Card
- Paddling Trails Development
- Derelict, Abandoned & At Risk Vessels
- Florida DV User (login required)
- Temporary Certificate Program
- Best Practices for Removal of Vessels After Hurricane Ian
- Best Practices for Removal of Vessels After Hurricane Ian Espanol
*For vessels displaced by Hurricane Ian not on state waters (on private or public property) the public should call the Debris Cleanup Hotline at (850) 961-2002 or email IanDebrisCleanup@cdrmaguire.com