Showing 1 through 10 of 479 articles
- Monday, April 22, 2019 - Try archery, fishing and other outdoor activities for free at the 2019 Outdoor Experience, Saturday, April 27, at the Beau Turner Youth Conservation Center.
- Monday, April 22, 2019 - FWC business manager John Fussell was nominated for the Distinguished Civilian Support Member Award, Lt. John Wilke received the Outstanding Law Enforcement Trainer of the Year Award and Investigator Rene Taboas received the Investigator of the Year Award.
- Friday, April 19, 2019 - The Lake Yale East Boat Ramp will be temporarily closed from April 19 – May 20 to allow for the removal of floating vegetation and mud (tussocks) from three coves within Lake Yale.
- Thursday, April 18, 2019 - If you cannot attend a workshop, you can also view a video of the presentation online (coming soon) and provide comments on this to FWC at MyFWC.com/SaltwaterComments
FWC, Southwest Florida CISMA invite the public to participate in free freshwater 2019 Invasive Fish RoundupThursday, April 18, 2019 - This free event takes place from April 26 through 28, with the weigh-in occurring on Sunday, April 28 from noon until 3 p.m. at Bass Pro Shops, 10040 Gulf Center Drive, Fort Myers, Florida 33913.
- Thursday, April 18, 2019 - To join this fun opportunity to observe nature, members of the public can look for wildlife and plants, photograph them and share their observations via iNaturalist.org or the iNaturalist app during the designated time period.
- Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - The FWC will meet May 1-2 at the Florida Public Safety Institute, 85 Academy Drive, Havana, FL 32333.
- Friday, April 12, 2019 - Six underwater green LED dock lights have been installed at the Hickory Point Park fishing pier on Lake Harris.AC
- Friday, April 12, 2019 - The meeting will be held from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. on April 18, at the Bert J. Harris Jr. Agricultural Center Auditorium, 4509 George Blvd., Sebring, FL, 33875.
- Thursday, April 11, 2019 - The meeting begins at 6:30 p.m. April 23, at the Southeastern Livestock Pavilion and Extension Auditorium, 2228 NE Jacksonville Road in Ocala.