Showing 1 through 10 of 668 articles
- Tuesday, April 20, 2021 - The virtual link for this meeting will be provided on MyFWC.com closer to the meeting date.
- Monday, April 19, 2021 - The FWC, in coordination with the South Florida Water Management District, plan to conduct a prescribed burn in Tin House Marsh on the northwest side of Lake Okeechobee on April 22, weather permitting.
- Wednesday, April 14, 2021 - As the population of this recovering species increases, so do the number of calls received by the FWC from people who are concerned by their presence.
- Tuesday, April 13, 2021 - As spring temperatures warm, bears are becoming more active, increasing opportunities for conflicts with people.
- Wednesday, April 7, 2021 - This year, you can celebrate gopher tortoises by making your yard tortoise friendly and participating in our new recognition program.
- Monday, April 5, 2021 - Applicants must pass a criminal history check, have no fish or wildlife law violations, and possess a valid, working email address.
- Friday, April 2, 2021 - The FWC will treat invasive hydrilla in the Osceola County lake in areas where it is encroaching on beneficial native submersed aquatic plants and may impact access to navigation and flood protection.
- Thursday, April 1, 2021 - The Ocala Outdoor Adventure Camp gives youth aged 8 to 17 an opportunity to experience the outdoors through a variety of safe, fun and age appropriate weeklong camps.
- Thursday, April 1, 2021 - The FWC will present a 10-year management plan for the Lafayette Forest Wildlife and Environmental Area at a virtual public meeting on April 15, at 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 31, 2021 - The FWC is reminding anyone on the water to slow down and look out for manatees while boating in Florida this spring.