Showing 1 through 10 of 719 articles
- Wednesday, June 9, 2021 - Reef restoration experiments in Florida have never been replicated on such a large scale before, with 24 outplanting sites spanning from Martin County down the coast of southeast Florida to Key West.
- Tuesday, June 8, 2021 - Pay close attention to signs of barotrauma and be prepared to respond.
- Thursday, June 3, 2021 - The FWC offers public hunting opportunities for wild hog at 26 wildlife management areas across the state.
- Thursday, June 3, 2021 - Governor Ron DeSantis announced the opening of registration for the 2021 Florida Python Challenge® which will be held July 9-18, 2021.
- Wednesday, June 2, 2021 - Included in the Governor’s Florida Leads Budget is critical funding to continue red tide research as a part of the more than $625 million for Everglades restoration and protection of Florida’s water resources.
- Tuesday, June 1, 2021 - The recreational red snapper season will start June 4 in Gulf state and federal waters off Florida and remain open through July 28, closing July 29.
- Tuesday, June 1, 2021 - The regional event will be held on June 12 adjacent to the UF Small Animal Hospital at the University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine, 2089 SW 16th Ave., Gainesville, FL 32608.
- Thursday, May 27, 2021 - The current catch-and-release measures for snook, redfish and spotted seatrout in all waters from Pasco County through Gordon Pass in Collier County remain in effect through May 31, 2021.
- Tuesday, May 25, 2021 - The regional event will be held June 5 at the Brevard Zoo in Melbourne. All tagging event locations will have PIT tagging services available from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 25, 2021 - A total of 3,607 prefabricated concrete artificial reef modules were deployed across 40 permitted areas between May 2017 and Feburary 2021.