Showing 1 through 10 of 793 articles
- Wednesday, May 25, 2022 - Attendees should sign up by June 7 via email at Crappie@MyFWC.com and include which meeting they wish to attend, their name and email address.
- Wednesday, May 25, 2022 - This free online course is for both new and experienced anglers looking to educate themselves on fisheries management and up their fishing game by learning skills and practices that help ensure fishing opportunities for the future.
- Tuesday, May 24, 2022 - The FWC is holding a series of public workshops to gather public input on proposed rules for redfish that include nine new management regions and modified recreational bag, vessel, and off-the-water transport limits.
- Tuesday, May 24, 2022 - On May 22, Florida angler, Dale Dew, caught the first pink-tagged bass of the FWC's TrophyCatch 10-Tag Celebration.
Retired FWC Investigator Steve Wayne inducted into the 2022 Florida Law Enforcement Officers' Hall of FameMonday, May 23, 2022 - The Hall of Fame recognizes and honors law enforcement officers who put their lives on the line for the safety and protection of Florida’s residents and visitors through their works, service and exemplary accomplishments.
- Monday, May 23, 2022 - The in-person meeting will be held on Thursday, May 26 at 7 p.m. ET at the Joe Budd Wildlife Field Office.
- Saturday, May 21, 2022 - Safe Boating Week in Florida is an opportunity to bring awareness to life-saving tips and promote safe boating so Floridians and visitors can safely experience the beauty of our waterways in the Boating Capital of the World.
- Friday, May 20, 2022 - Among other boating safety tips found at MyFWC.com/Boating, boaters are encouraged to wear their life jackets, maintain 360-degree awareness and know the dangers (and penalties) for operating a vessel while impaired.
- Friday, May 20, 2022 - The FWC's High School Fishing Program congratulates Punta Gorda Middle School fishing team as the Grand Prize winners of the FWC’s High School Fishing Conservation Project Competition.
- Friday, May 20, 2022 - The recreational harvest of snook in Atlantic state and federal waters has a regular season closure that starts June 1.