Showing 1 through 10 of 473 articles
- Tuesday, June 2, 2020 - Tips you can share with a new hunter or target shooter or review yourself before heading afield or to the range.
- Thursday, May 28, 2020 - These workshops will start at 6 p.m., EDT on June 2 and June 4. Connect to the meeting by going to FWC.adobeconnect.com/mfm.
- Thursday, May 28, 2020 - Gag grouper opens for recreational harvest in most state Gulf of Mexico waters and all federal Gulf waters (season opening does not include Franklin, Wakulla, Taylor and Jefferson counties, which opened April 1, nor Monroe County, which follows the Atlantic state season and opened May 1.)
- Tuesday, May 26, 2020 - This program expands the already successful Gulf Reef Fish Survey statewide to the Atlantic coast and Monroe County.
- Thursday, May 21, 2020 - By respectfully sharing our beaches and waterways with these birds, people can help ensure their survival.
- Tuesday, May 19, 2020 - National Boating Safety Week is May 16-22 and we want to spread the word about boating safety to those enjoying Florida’s year-round boating season.
- Friday, May 15, 2020 - The Florida grasshopper sparrow captive breeding and release program achieved an important milestone: researchers have detected eight captive-reared sparrows breeding in the wild.
- Monday, April 20, 2020 - The FWC will meet online May 14 beginning at 9 am using Adobe Connect with a telephone conference line for accepting public comment during the meeting.
- Monday, March 23, 2020 - There are now no active zones on the Santa Fe or Suwannee, according to FWC officials.
- Wednesday, March 18, 2020 - Zone 8 begins at an unnamed island approximately 4.25 miles upstream from the confluence of the Santa Fe and Ichetucknee rivers (coordinates: 29° 54.527’ N, 82° 46.074’ W) and ends at the confluence of the Suwannee and Santa Fe rivers.