Showing 21 through 30 of 502 articles
- Tuesday, June 16, 2020 - Will remain open through Sept. 24. This includes Carrabelle, Lanark, St. Marks, Cedar Key, Crystal River and Homosassa.
- Thursday, June 11, 2020 - Workshops will start at 6 p.m., EDT on June 16 and June 18.
- Thursday, June 11, 2020 - The FWC will treat invasive hydrilla in the Jefferson County lake the week of June 15, weather permitting.
- Thursday, June 11, 2020 - The East Lake Toho drawdown, which began in October of 2019, is now complete and will improve both fish and wildlife habitat and recreational opportunities in and around the lake.
- Wednesday, June 10, 2020 - The recreational Red Snapper Season will start June 11 in Gulf state and federal waters and remain open through July 25, closing July 26.
- Tuesday, June 9, 2020 - The daily bag limit from June 15-30 in this area is 1 gallon of whole bay scallops in shell or 1 cup shucked per person OR 5 gallons whole or 2 pints shucked per vessel.
- Friday, June 5, 2020 - License-free saltwater fishing weekend is June 6 and 7, and license-free freshwater fishing weekend is June 13 and 14.
- Wednesday, June 3, 2020 - Continue your role as a conservationist when releasing fish by looking out for signs of barotrauma and being prepared to respond.
- Tuesday, June 2, 2020 - Tips you can share with a new hunter or target shooter or review yourself before heading afield or to the range.
- Tuesday, June 2, 2020 - The Challenge is open now and will run through Labor Day (Sept. 7). Register online at FWCReefRangers.com at any time.