Showing 21 through 30 of 933 articles
- Thursday, October 12, 2023 - This program will provide an effective and efficient process to offset economic losses to Florida’s commercial cattle ranchers who experience panther depredations.
- Thursday, October 12, 2023 - Public access to Suwannee Lake Fish Management Area in Suwannee County will be temporarily closed for storm debris cleanup on Oct. 18-25.
- Thursday, October 12, 2023 - Exclusion is not permitted during bat maternity season, which runs from April 15 - Aug.15.
- Wednesday, October 11, 2023 - In Florida, adult striped bass must find areas of cool water, referred to as thermal refuges, to survive the warmer summer months.
- Wednesday, October 11, 2023 - After undergoing a comprehensive review, 50 schools were awarded the Florida R3 Fishing Grant.
- Tuesday, October 10, 2023 - This closed season provides protection to flounder during pre-spawning aggregations, which ensures more fish can reproduce each year.
FWC, FDACS and partner agencies to conduct public meeting to discuss new regulations to slow spread of chronic wasting disease in north FloridaMonday, October 9, 2023 - This meeting, the second of two public meetings held this fall by the FWC and FDACS, will provide information about chronic wasting disease, updates on the unified agency and partner response, new hunting regulations3 for the area, sampling and testing procedures, and an opportunity for area residents to ask questions about CWD and CWD management strategies.
The Board of County Commissioners of St. Lucie County passes resolution affirming the establishment of Kyle Lee Patterson Memorial WayFriday, October 6, 2023 - The Board of County Commissioners of St. Lucie County approved the request presented by County Attorney Daniel McIntyre to honor FWC Senior Investigator Kyle Lee Patterson by supporting the state designating the approved portion of State Road 70 as Kyle Lee Patterson Memorial Way.
- Wednesday, October 4, 2023 - The annual award honors a state officer whose efforts show outstanding performance and achievement among sworn conservation law enforcement personnel.
- Wednesday, October 4, 2023 - These regulations will go into effect Jan. 1, 2024.