Showing 1 through 10 of 11 articles for tag hunting
- Tuesday, January 8, 2019 - The FWC places the highest priority on public safety. Its Statewide Nuisance Alligator Program addresses complaints concerning specific alligators believed to pose a threat to people, pets or property.
- Tuesday, January 8, 2019 - In 2017, Ducks Unlimited, the FWC and others partnered to conserve, improve and restore nearly 30,000 acres of wetland habitat in Florida.
- Friday, December 14, 2018 - Applicants must pass a criminal history check, have no fish or wildlife law violations, and possess a valid, working email address.
- Monday, December 3, 2018 - December brings cooler weather and with that comes wintering migratory birds just in time for the start of the second phase of waterfowl and coot season and the third phase of mourning and white-winged dove.
- Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - To learn more about becoming a contracted nuisance alligator trapper and to apply online, visit MyFWC.com/Alligator and click on “Statewide Nuisance Alligator Program.” Applications must be received by Thursday, Dec. 13. For more information, email FWCGator@MyFWC.com.
- Monday, November 19, 2018 - An interesting culinary trend is using organic ingredients, and serving wild turkey for Thanksgiving is a delicious, clean-eating option.
- Monday, November 5, 2018 - It’s a wonderful time of year to remember those who introduced us to hunting. And the holiday gives us a great opportunity to pay it forward by taking someone else hunting such as a neighbor, friend, family member or coworker.
Scientists at the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) Fish and Wildlife Research Institute provided updates, demonstrated technology used to research and monitor naturally-occurring red tide, and highlighted the innovative public-private partnerships that support impacted communities and combat red tide.Wednesday, October 3, 2018 - The beginning of muzzleloading gun season immediately follows the close of crossbow season in each zone annually. Season dates run Nov. 17-30 in Zone B, Oct. 20 – Nov. 2 in Zone C and Dec. 1-7 in Zone D.
- Tuesday, September 4, 2018 - The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) is offering a free bowhunting course in Palm Beach County.
- Tuesday, September 4, 2018 - The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) is offering free hunter safety courses in four counties (list follows).