Showing 1 through 10 of 78 articles for tag hunting
- Monday, January 10, 2022 - To learn more about becoming a contracted nuisance alligator trapper and to apply online, visit MyFWC.com/Alligator and click on “Statewide Nuisance Alligator Program.”
- Monday, January 3, 2022 - Research continues to be the underpinning of science-based wildlife management today.
FWC: Governor DeSantis Continues To Make Conservation A Priority Through Protection Of Our Natural ResourcesWednesday, December 29, 2021 - Florida remains one of the country’s top destinations for world-class fishing, hunting and recreation thanks to Governor Ron DeSantis’ focus on preserving and protecting our natural resources.
- Wednesday, December 8, 2021 - Charges including possession of deer in closed season, taking of deer by illegal method and illegal take/possession of American alligator.
- Thursday, December 2, 2021 - With hunting in full swing during the holidays, it’s a perfect time for friends and family to celebrate old traditions and create new ones.
- Wednesday, November 17, 2021 - Staff are exploring possible changes to modernize trapping rules to align with the Association of Fish and Wildlife Agencies’ best management practices in support of species-specific and humane trapping methods.
- Monday, November 1, 2021 - The FWC offers special opportunities this month to introduce the next generation to hunting and conservation.
- Tuesday, October 12, 2021 - GoOutdoorsFlorida.com is still the only official licensing site and app of the FWC.
- Friday, October 8, 2021 - FWC está ofreciendo una clase virtual gratuita de habilidades de seguridad para cazadores en español, el 17 de octubre desde el mediodía hasta las 3 p.m. hora del Este.
- Friday, October 1, 2021 - If you know someone – a friend, family member, neighbor or coworker – who shows an interest in hunting, invite them on your next outing, even if you’re just scouting.