Showing 1 through 10 of 67 articles for tag hunting
- Tuesday, November 3, 2020 - This infectious disease of the brain and central nervous system is always fatal for members of the deer family and there’s no known cure or effective vaccine.
- Thursday, October 1, 2020 - You can stay safe when hunting from an elevated platform by following a few simple precautions.
- Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - These restrictions are needed to reduce stress to area wildlife caused by high water levels that force them to take refuge on tree islands and levees.
- Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - Applicants must pass a criminal history check, have no fish or wildlife law violations and possess a valid, working email address.
- Tuesday, September 1, 2020 - Knowing and following the requirements for importing harvested deer, elk, moose, caribou and other members of the deer family are important ways you can help protect Florida deer populations.
High water prompts restrictions at wildlife management areas in Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade countiesWednesday, August 12, 2020 - This action is needed to reduce stress to area wildlife caused by high water levels that force them to take refuge on tree islands and levees.
- Thursday, August 6, 2020 - Applicants must pass a criminal history check, have no fish or wildlife law violations and possess a valid, working email address.
- Monday, August 3, 2020 - This year, waterfowl hunting opportunities created by permit holders who don’t show up for morning stormwater treatment area hunts will be distributed differently.
- Thursday, July 2, 2020 - All hunters, including those exempt from hunting license/permit requirements, must log and report their harvested deer.
- Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - This meeting is being held using Adobe Connect with a telephone conference line for accepting public comments during the meeting.