Showing 1 through 10 of 73 articles for tag hunting
- Monday, February 1, 2021 - The FWC recently launched a new map that shows the predicted quality of habitat based on the location, amount and arrangement of habitat needed throughout a wild turkey’s home range and life cycle.
- Thursday, January 21, 2021 - After nearly a yearlong investigation, the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) has charged four individuals with multiple hunting related charges.
- Tuesday, January 5, 2021 - WMAs are managed to conserve a variety of wildlife species and provide outdoor recreation opportunities.
- Wednesday, December 23, 2020 - There have been many achievements this year thanks to the Governor’s leadership and teamwork among stakeholders and partners.
- Friday, December 18, 2020 - The draft rule amendment would prohibit importing or possessing whole carcasses or high-risk parts of deer, elk, moose, caribou and all other species of the deer family originating from any place outside of Florida.
- Monday, December 7, 2020 - Enjoying the outdoors with loved ones is especially important during a year as challenging as this one.
- Tuesday, November 3, 2020 - This infectious disease of the brain and central nervous system is always fatal for members of the deer family and there’s no known cure or effective vaccine.
- Thursday, October 1, 2020 - You can stay safe when hunting from an elevated platform by following a few simple precautions.
- Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - These restrictions are needed to reduce stress to area wildlife caused by high water levels that force them to take refuge on tree islands and levees.
- Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - Applicants must pass a criminal history check, have no fish or wildlife law violations and possess a valid, working email address.