Showing 1 through 10 of 136 articles for tag saltwater
- Tuesday, March 26, 2019 - These free clinics enable young people to learn the basics of conservation stewardship, fishing ethics, angling skills and safety.
- Friday, March 22, 2019 - The free, day-long clinic is from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. at the Suncoast Youth Conservation Center, 6650 Dickman Road.
- Friday, March 22, 2019 - State waters off the coast of Franklin, Wakulla, Jefferson and Taylor counties will open to recreational harvest of gag grouper starting April 1. This regional season will remain open through June 30.
- Thursday, March 14, 2019 - Activities will include: fillet demonstrations; family-friendly games and activities; art, diving and conservation booths; and the world’s largest lionfish spearfishing tournament, the Emerald Coast Open.
- Wednesday, March 6, 2019 - Florida is the only state where that boundary shifts depending on which coast you are on. State waters in the Atlantic extend out to 3 nautical miles, while in the Gulf they extend out to 9 nautical miles.
- Friday, March 1, 2019 - The FWC will offer a free Kids’ Fishing Clinic for children between the ages of 5 and 15 from 9 a.m. to noon at the Naples City Fishing Pier, 25 12th Ave. S., Naples.
- Thursday, February 28, 2019 - The workshop will start at 6 p.m. ET and will be at the Steinhatchee Community Center, 1013 S. Riverside Drive.
- Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - The free, day-long clinic is from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. at the Millers Boating Center, 1661 NW 57th St., Ocala.
- Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - These sighting reports provide important information about population distribution to the FWC.
- Monday, February 25, 2019 - Snook remains catch-and-release only through May 10 in Gulf state waters from the Pasco – Hernando county line through Gordon Pass in Collier County due to impacts from red tide.