Showing 1 through 10 of 73 articles for tag freshwater
- Wednesday, March 31, 2021 - The University of Florida, with assistance from the FWC, have extended the deadline to take the Freshwater Stocking Angler Survey to April 30.
- Tuesday, March 30, 2021 - Christian Greico from Tampa caught the $5,000 prize trophy bass during the Lake Apopka Fish Tag Challenge, which began in January and ends May 31.
- Monday, March 22, 2021 - The FWC's TrophyCatch program has awarded the Season 8 Phoenix bass boat to Vance Mccullers from Lutz.
- Monday, March 15, 2021 - To help keep people and pets safer when spending time near the water, the Florida FWC is introducing a new graphic outlining important safety tips.
- Tuesday, March 9, 2021 - UF and the FWC are seeking help in a study of freshwater recreational stocking preferences in Florida recreational freshwater fisheries.
- Thursday, March 4, 2021 - . The benefit to the FWC is the efficiency of producing more fish without the added expense of collecting additional broodstock.
- Wednesday, March 3, 2021 - This contest is open to youth in grades kindergarten through twelfth grade from across the globe. The deadline to enter is March 31 – start your entry today!
- Wednesday, March 3, 2021 - The FWC invites the public to attend a virtual public meeting on Tuesday, March 23 at 6 p.m. that will provide an update on the Kissimmee Chain of Lakes Management Plan currently in development.
You’re invited to a black crappie regulations review virtual public meeting for the North Central RegionMonday, March 1, 2021 - The objective of the conversation will be to gather stakeholder input on current black crappie regulations and will focus on statewide opinions as well as resource specific regulations.
- Monday, March 1, 2021 - The FWC invites the public to attend a virtual public meeting on Tuesday, March 16 at 6 p.m. that will provide an update on the Lake Okeechobee Management Plan currently in development.