Showing 21 through 30 of 113 articles for tag freshwater
- Thursday, March 24, 2022 - Habitat enhancement efforts, including management of invasive plants in open water and replanting scraped sites with native bulrush, are scheduled to be completed by June 1, 2022.
- Monday, March 14, 2022 - The meeting will be held 6-8 p.m. March 30, in the Blue Cypress Room at the St. Johns River Water Management District Office, 525 Community College Parkway SE, Palm Bay, FL 32909.
- Monday, March 7, 2022 - The FWC invites you to attend a free youth freshwater fishing derby at the Tenoroc Public Use Area, 3829 Tenoroc Mine Road, Lakeland, FL 33805 on Saturday, April 2, from 8 a.m. until 1 p.m.
- Friday, March 4, 2022 - FWC biologists tagged and released 10 largemouth bass with bright pink tags in 10 different locations across the state. If caught, one tag could be worth thousands of dollars in prizes!
- Wednesday, March 2, 2022 - Statutory changes made during the 2021 legislative session sanctioned the sale of Florida largemouth bass produced in aquaculture facilities for food.
- Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - The ceremony will take place at Bass Pro Shops Gainesville, 2650 Bass Pro Shops Blvd., Gainesville, FL 32608 on Saturday, Feb. 26.
FWC to hold public meeting on proposed black crappie regulation change at Lake Jackson, Osceola CountyTuesday, January 25, 2022 - The meeting will be held from 6-8 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 3, at the Three Lakes Wildlife Management Area field office on Three Lakes WMA.
FWC Commissioners direct staff to move forward with draft rules allowing for the production and sale of largemouth bassThursday, December 16, 2021 - . Staff will bring final rule language before the Commission at its next meeting.
- Thursday, December 16, 2021 - As part of the Florida Trophy Bass Project, staff proposed customized management strategies focusing specifically on trophy bass production at four select waterbodies.
- Friday, December 10, 2021 - The FWC's TrophyCatch program has awarded the Season 9 Phoenix bass boat to angler James Bernard from Lee, Florida.