Showing 1 through 10 of 31 articles for tag wma
- Tuesday, November 16, 2021 - The public hearing will be held at 7 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 30 at the Martin County Administrative Center Commission Chambers, 2401 SE Monterey Road, Stuart.
- Thursday, November 4, 2021 - The FWC will present a draft 10-year management plan for the Little Gator Creek Wildlife and Environmental Area at a public hearing in Pasco County on Nov. 17.
- Wednesday, October 13, 2021 - The FWC will present the 10-year draft management plan for the Janet Butterfield Brooks WEA at a public hearing in Hernando County at 7 p.m. on Oct. 27 at the Hernando County Administrator’s Office,
- Wednesday, September 1, 2021 - The FWC will present a draft 10-year management plan for the John C. and Mariana Jones/Hungryland WEA at a public hearing in Martin County on Wednesday, Sept. 15.
- Thursday, April 29, 2021 - This particular creek is home to sights that can’t be found anywhere else in Florida.
- Tuesday, April 27, 2021 - The WEA offers a variety of activities including hiking, paddling, fishing, waterfowl and other hunting, and wildlife viewing.
- Thursday, April 22, 2021 - Guided nature hikes are just one of the many public offerings on this 850-acre area nestled in the Brooksville Ridge region.
- Thursday, April 1, 2021 - The FWC will present a 10-year management plan for the Lafayette Forest Wildlife and Environmental Area at a virtual public meeting on April 15, at 7 p.m.
- Friday, March 12, 2021 - Florida residents and visitors are encouraged to grab their mobile device and join a wild adventure with missions designed to help people discover some of Florida’s best spots to see wildlife and enjoy the outdoors.
- Monday, March 1, 2021 - The FWC will present a 10-year management plan for the Apalachicola River Wildlife and Environmental Area at a virtual public hearing on Thursday, March 11