Showing 1 through 10 of 29 articles for tag wma
- Wednesday, October 13, 2021 - The FWC will present the 10-year draft management plan for the Janet Butterfield Brooks WEA at a public hearing in Hernando County at 7 p.m. on Oct. 27 at the Hernando County Administrator’s Office,
- Wednesday, September 1, 2021 - The FWC will present a draft 10-year management plan for the John C. and Mariana Jones/Hungryland WEA at a public hearing in Martin County on Wednesday, Sept. 15.
- Thursday, April 29, 2021 - This particular creek is home to sights that can’t be found anywhere else in Florida.
- Tuesday, April 27, 2021 - The WEA offers a variety of activities including hiking, paddling, fishing, waterfowl and other hunting, and wildlife viewing.
- Thursday, April 22, 2021 - Guided nature hikes are just one of the many public offerings on this 850-acre area nestled in the Brooksville Ridge region.
- Thursday, April 1, 2021 - The FWC will present a 10-year management plan for the Lafayette Forest Wildlife and Environmental Area at a virtual public meeting on April 15, at 7 p.m.
- Friday, March 12, 2021 - Florida residents and visitors are encouraged to grab their mobile device and join a wild adventure with missions designed to help people discover some of Florida’s best spots to see wildlife and enjoy the outdoors.
- Monday, March 1, 2021 - The FWC will present a 10-year management plan for the Apalachicola River Wildlife and Environmental Area at a virtual public hearing on Thursday, March 11
- Monday, February 22, 2021 - Bunting has served for over 15 years at the Apalachee Wildlife Management Area in the Florida Panhandle and has worked tirelessly to restore the WMA after it was devastated by Hurricane Michael in October 2018.
- Tuesday, January 5, 2021 - WMAs are managed to conserve a variety of wildlife species and provide outdoor recreation opportunities.