Showing 1 through 10 of 17 articles for tag wma
- Thursday, September 10, 2020 - Due to receding water levels, the FWC reopened Everglades and Francis S. Taylor and Holey Land Wildlife Management Areas to most recreational opportunities Thursday, Sept. 10.
- Friday, August 14, 2020 - The Great American Outdoors Act provides $900 million a year in guaranteed funding for the Land and Water Conservation Fund, further benefiting our parks and wildlife refuges.
High water prompts restrictions at wildlife management areas in Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade countiesWednesday, August 12, 2020 - This action is needed to reduce stress to area wildlife caused by high water levels that force them to take refuge on tree islands and levees.
- Monday, June 29, 2020 - A 10-year plan for the Caravelle Ranch WMA will be presented at a public hearing virtually via Abode Connect, an online communications tool, on Wednesday, July 8 at 7 p.m.
- Monday, March 9, 2020 - The public hearing will be at 7 p.m. on Thursday, March 19 at the John Boy Auditorium, 1200 S. WC Owen Ave. in Clewiston.
- Tuesday, December 3, 2019 - The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) will present a 10-year plan for the Half Moon Wildlife Management Area at a public hearing in Sumter County on Wednesday, Dec. 11.
- Monday, October 21, 2019 - People are invited to the 7 p.m. public hearing at the Osceola County Administrative Building, 1 Courthouse Square, Suite 4700, in Kissimmee.
- Wednesday, April 3, 2019 - People are invited to the 7 p.m. April 11, public hearing at the Gilchrist County Board of County Commissioners Meeting Facility, 210 South Main Street, in Trenton.
- Wednesday, March 20, 2019 - A 10-year plan for the Lake Stone FMA will be presented at a public hearing in Pensacola at 7 p.m. on Thursday, March 28 at the Ernie Lee Magaha Governmental Complex, Board of County Commissioner Chambers, 221 Palafox Place.
- Wednesday, March 20, 2019 - Saturday, April 27 from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. and participants should arrive by 9 a.m.