Showing 1 through 10 of 33 articles for tag wma
- Monday, September 11, 2023 - The FWC will present draft materials for the Lake Wales Ridge WEA 10-year Management Plan at a public hearing at 7 p.m. on Oct. 11 at the H.L. Bishop Park Clubhouse in Lake Placid.
- Tuesday, April 4, 2023 - The public hearing will be held Wednesday, May 3 at 7 p.m. at the Hendry County Commission Chambers, 25 E. Hickpochee Avenue in LaBelle.
- Thursday, March 9, 2023 - Award-winning author and historian Leslie Kemp Poole will speak on Friday, March 31, from 6:30-8 p.m. at the Chinsegut Conservation Center.
- Wednesday, March 8, 2023 - Florida residents and visitors are encouraged to grab their phones and go on a wild adventure to complete scavenger hunt missions and discover some of Florida’s best spots to see wildlife and enjoy the outdoors.
- Tuesday, January 3, 2023 - The Suwannee Lake Fish Management Area will be closed January 5-8 as Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) staff will be conducting fisheries management activities.
- Thursday, September 15, 2022 - The public hearing will be held Oct. 5 at 7 p.m. in the Santa Rosa Board of County Commissioner Chambers at 6495 Caroline St., Suite M, in Milton.
- Wednesday, September 7, 2022 - The newly added tract is part of the Wekiva-Ocala Greenway, which is part of the Florida Forever program that has acquired hundreds of thousands of acres for conservation and public enjoyment of the state’s natural resources since 2001.
- Tuesday, April 26, 2022 - Florida residents and visitors are encouraged to grab their mobile device and join us on a wild adventure with scavenger hunt missions that will help participants discover some of Florida’s best spots to see animals and enjoy the outdoors.
- Thursday, March 24, 2022 - Habitat enhancement efforts, including management of invasive plants in open water and replanting scraped sites with native bulrush, are scheduled to be completed by June 1, 2022.
- Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - The public hearing will be held at 7 p.m. on March 30 at the Hernando County Board of County Commissioners, 15470 Flight Path Drive, Brooksville.