Showing 1 through 10 of 14 articles for tag conservation
- Tuesday, July 9, 2019 - The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC), is unveiling its new 2019 manatee and sea turtle decals. These high-quality stickers, featuring beautiful original artwork, are a fun way for people to support the research, rescue and management efforts that conserve these species and spread the word about the challenges they face.
- Monday, July 8, 2019 - Today, the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) launched a campaign to educate the public and conserve Florida’s coral reefs. Anyone can join the Florida Coral Crew to help support healthy, beautiful ecosystems and restore corals affected by disease.
- Friday, July 5, 2019 -
- Tuesday, July 2, 2019 -
- Friday, June 21, 2019 -
- Friday, April 12, 2019 - The meeting will be held from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. on April 18, at the Bert J. Harris Jr. Agricultural Center Auditorium, 4509 George Blvd., Sebring, FL, 33875.
- Tuesday, April 9, 2019 - The guests of honor were many of the volunteers, visionaries and agencies that have made this program a success, both past and present.
- Monday, March 4, 2019 - Disturbance can cause birds to abandon their nesting sites, exposing eggs and chicks to predators, sun exposure and other harm.
- Thursday, November 15, 2018 - Your backyard can be a gathering place for birds, butterflies, frogs, flying squirrels and more. Attract native species by offering food, water, cover and space for them to raise their young, and your yard will be transformed into a welcoming habitat for wildlife.
- Friday, August 17, 2018 - The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) is hosting a Deer Manager 101 course for private landowners within five counties in northwest Florida.