Showing 1 through 10 of 18 articles for tag conservation
- Friday, November 1, 2019 - Register now to participate in the FWC's Feb. 7-9, 2020, Becoming an Outdoors-Woman workshop near West Palm Beach.
- Thursday, October 31, 2019 - The FWC has developed online resources to make it easier for mentors and new hunters to get started deer hunting. Plus, the FWC’s new WMA Finder allows users to locate public hunting opportunities based on species, season, location and more.
- Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - It’s sea turtle nesting season in Florida, and the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) is sharing guidelines on how you can make a difference for these endangered marine reptiles
- Thursday, July 18, 2019 - Florida Bay is a unique, shallow estuary heavily influenced by water flow from the Everglades. It is an integral part of the south Florida ecosystem that serves as a nursery habitat for economically important species and provides boating, fishing and wildlife viewing opportunities.
- Tuesday, July 9, 2019 - The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC), is unveiling its new 2019 manatee and sea turtle decals. These high-quality stickers, featuring beautiful original artwork, are a fun way for people to support the research, rescue and management efforts that conserve these species and spread the word about the challenges they face.
- Monday, July 8, 2019 - Today, the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) launched a campaign to educate the public and conserve Florida’s coral reefs. Anyone can join the Florida Coral Crew to help support healthy, beautiful ecosystems and restore corals affected by disease.
- Friday, July 5, 2019 -
- Tuesday, July 2, 2019 -
- Friday, June 21, 2019 -
- Friday, April 12, 2019 - The meeting will be held from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. on April 18, at the Bert J. Harris Jr. Agricultural Center Auditorium, 4509 George Blvd., Sebring, FL, 33875.