Showing 1 through 10 of 176 articles for tag wildlife
- Friday, July 9, 2021 - People interested in competing can still register through the last day of the competition, July 18 at FLPythonChallenge.org.
- Thursday, July 8, 2021 - These collectable decals help fund manatee and sea turtle conservation efforts and raise awareness about the species and their habitats.
- Friday, July 2, 2021 - The award will be presented to the participant who removes the most pythons as part of the competition.
- Thursday, July 1, 2021 - The last scheduled regional event will be held on July 11 at Lee County Domestic Animal Services, 5600 Banner Dr, Fort Myers.
- Wednesday, June 30, 2021 - While we flock to the beach or cruise through our state’s waterways, we can all do our part to be respectful of wildlife.
- Thursday, June 24, 2021 - New rules require owners of pet tegus and green iguanas to apply for a no-cost permit and mark their pets with a Passive Integrated Transponder (PIT) tag, also known as a microchip.
- Wednesday, June 16, 2021 - The free regional event will be held on June 26 at the South Florida Science Center and Aquarium in the Stiles-Nicholson Education Center, 4800 Dreher Trail N in West Palm Beach.
- Thursday, June 3, 2021 - Governor Ron DeSantis announced the opening of registration for the 2021 Florida Python Challenge® which will be held July 9-18, 2021.
- Wednesday, June 2, 2021 - Included in the Governor’s Florida Leads Budget is critical funding to continue red tide research as a part of the more than $625 million for Everglades restoration and protection of Florida’s water resources.
- Tuesday, June 1, 2021 - The regional event will be held on June 12 adjacent to the UF Small Animal Hospital at the University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine, 2089 SW 16th Ave., Gainesville, FL 32608.