Showing 1 through 7 of 7 articles for tag red tide
- Thursday, November 1, 2018 - FWC and Florida DEP leadership highlighted continued red tide response, including enhanced testing efforts, technology and equipment to support impacted communities, at a media availability at FWRI.
- Wednesday, October 31, 2018 - FWC and Florida Department of Environmental Protection leadership met with county partners to discuss continued red tide response, including enhanced testing efforts, technology and equipment to support impacted communities.
- Thursday, October 4, 2018 - The FWC will provide an enhanced, interactive map updated daily of water samples to inform the public on the status of naturally-occurring red tide throughout the state.
- Thursday, October 4, 2018 - FWC scientists at FWRI provided updates, demonstrated technology used to research and monitor naturally-occurring red tide, and highlighted the innovative public-private partnerships that support impacted communities and combat red tide.
- Monday, October 1, 2018 - FWC has detected low to medium concentrations of naturally-occurring red tide in water samples taken Sunday, Sept. 30, off the coast of Palm Beach County.
FLORIDA CONSERVATION ORGANIZATIONS PARTNER TO SUPPORT THE RECOVERY OF WEST COAST SNOOK POPULATIONS FOLLOWING RED TIDE EVENTMonday, September 10, 2018 - Coastal Conservation Association Florida, the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission and Mote Marine Laboratory launch initiative to enhance the snook fishery on Florida’s southwest coast by stocking 10,000 juvenile snook during a two-year project.
CCA FLORIDA AND DUKE ENERGY PARTNER TO SUPPORT REDFISH POPULATION RECOVERY IN RED TIDE AFFECTED SOUTHWEST FLORIDAMonday, September 10, 2018 - Nonprofit-corporate partnership expands to stock the redfish population on Florida’s southwest coast following Florida red tide.