Showing 1 through 5 of 5 articles for tag landowner
- Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - The Gopher Tortoise Recipient Site Program benefits landowners and tortoises and is compatible with other land uses, such as hunting and wetland mitigation.
- Wednesday, April 28, 2021 - Jim Fischer, owner of Hatchet Creek Tree Farm in Alachua County, was recently recognized by the FWC for his outstanding wildlife habitat management efforts, as part of the agency’s Wildlife Habitat Recognition Program.
- Tuesday, September 22, 2020 - The Association of Fish & Wildlife Agencies has recognized Doug Moore and the South Prong Plantation in Baker County with the Private Lands Fish and Wildlife Stewardship Award.
- Tuesday, November 5, 2019 - The FWC developed the Wildlife Habitat Recognition Program to show appreciation for the important contributions to wildlife conservation made by private landowners.
- Wednesday, May 8, 2019 - The survey is an important tool for the FWC to understand private landowner perspectives and decisions around fish and wildlife, and natural resource conservation.