Showing 1 through 10 of 38 articles for tag safety
- Thursday, May 16, 2019 - With National Safe Boating week and the release of the 2018 Boating Accident Statistical Report, the FWC encourages boaters to focus on simple, effective steps that make boating safer.
- Friday, May 10, 2019 - Take a few minutes to make sure you have the necessary safety equipment on your vessels before leaving the boat ramp and take extra safety precautions while out on the water.
- Thursday, April 11, 2019 - The course will take place May 25 in Newberry, beginning at 8 a.m.
- Thursday, April 11, 2019 - Those interested in attending a course can register online and obtain information about future hunter safety classes at MyFWC.com/HunterSafety or by calling the FWC’s regional office in Lake City at 386-758-0525.
- Tuesday, March 26, 2019 - During spring, alligators become more active and visible. When temperatures rise, their metabolism increases and they begin seeking prey.
- Tuesday, March 26, 2019 - These toads, also known as bufo toads or marine toads, are poisonous to most animals that try to bite or consume them. This can prove deadly for your dog or cat.
- Wednesday, March 20, 2019 - If you plan to enjoy our beautiful waterways, check out MyFWC.com/Boating for boating safety tips. Safety is never optional!
- Monday, March 18, 2019 - The FWC captured the bear in response to multiple reports of a bear entering tents.
- Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - During the week of March 17-23, the National Association of State Boating Law Administrators and the FWC encourage all boaters to take part in the national Spring Aboard – Take A Boating Education Course campaign by taking a boating safety course.
- Thursday, March 7, 2019 - Those interested in attending a course can register online and obtain information about future hunter safety classes at MyFWC.com/HunterSafety or by calling the FWC’s regional office in Panama City at 850-265-3676.