Showing 21 through 30 of 42 articles for tag safety
- Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - The award recognizes a volunteer who significantly advances the cause of safe hunting through extraordinary service in training and education.
- Thursday, May 16, 2019 - With National Safe Boating week and the release of the 2018 Boating Accident Statistical Report, the FWC encourages boaters to focus on simple, effective steps that make boating safer.
- Friday, May 10, 2019 - Take a few minutes to make sure you have the necessary safety equipment on your vessels before leaving the boat ramp and take extra safety precautions while out on the water.
- Tuesday, March 26, 2019 - These toads, also known as bufo toads or marine toads, are poisonous to most animals that try to bite or consume them. This can prove deadly for your dog or cat.
- Tuesday, March 26, 2019 - During spring, alligators become more active and visible. When temperatures rise, their metabolism increases and they begin seeking prey.
- Wednesday, March 20, 2019 - If you plan to enjoy our beautiful waterways, check out MyFWC.com/Boating for boating safety tips. Safety is never optional!
- Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - During the week of March 17-23, the National Association of State Boating Law Administrators and the FWC encourage all boaters to take part in the national Spring Aboard – Take A Boating Education Course campaign by taking a boating safety course.
- Wednesday, February 13, 2019 - The meeting begins at 8:30 a.m. each day and is open to the public.
- Monday, February 4, 2019 - USA Marine Training, Peace River Charters and TAC Training are the first three companies to have been approved to offer the course.
- Wednesday, January 16, 2019 - The FWC is performing routine maintenance and replacing degraded waterway signs in the existing boundaries of the manatee protection zones and boating restricted areas.