Showing 1 through 10 of 31 articles for tag regulations
- Monday, August 26, 2019 - License-free fishing days are a great way for Florida residents and visitors to get out on the water and find out why Florida is known as the Fishing Capital of the World.
- Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - A snook permit, as well as a recreational saltwater license, is required to harvest snook unless the angler is exempt from the recreational license requirements.
- Thursday, August 8, 2019 - For information on bay scallop regulations, visit MyFWC.com/Fishing and click on “Saltwater Fishing,” “Recreational Regulations” and “Bay Scallops.”
- Thursday, August 8, 2019 - Airboat operators carrying passengers for hire must complete an Airboat Operators Course.
- Monday, August 5, 2019 - FWC will take input on this topic and plans to return with a draft rule package at the October 2019 Commission meeting.
- Thursday, August 1, 2019 - The 2019 recreational and commercial spiny lobster season starts Aug. 6 and runs through March 31, 2020.
- Friday, July 26, 2019 - Traps may not be pulled until the 2019 recreational and commercial spiny lobster season starts Aug. 6.
- Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - Learn about the current status of the seatrout fishery, staff’s proposal for future management and share your input by attending one of these workshops.
- Monday, July 22, 2019 - The recreational regulations include a minimum size limit of 34 inches fork length and a daily bag limit of one per person.
- Thursday, July 18, 2019 - FWC staff will host several public workshops to gather input on potential rule changes for fishing in Biscayne National Park and will return with a draft rule package at the October 2019 Commission meeting.