Showing 1 through 10 of 128 articles for tag regulations
- Friday, September 17, 2021 - The last day to recreationally harvest bay scallops in Gulf County through northwest Taylor County, and in Levy through Hernando counties is Sept. 24.
- Thursday, September 2, 2021 - This includes all state waters east of Rock Island in Taylor County and north of Alligator Pass daybeacon #4 in Levy County and includes the towns of Keaton Beach and Steinhatchee.
- Friday, August 27, 2021 - Unique to the region, snook are one of the many reasons Florida is the Fishing Capital of the World.
- Thursday, August 26, 2021 - This season will reopen May 1, 2022.
- Thursday, August 26, 2021 - The gag grouper recreational season in Gulf state waters off Franklin, Wakulla, Jefferson and Taylor counties will open for harvest Sept. 1 through Dec. 31.
- Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - FWC staff will hold two public webinars during the public comment period that runs Aug. 16 through Sept. 13, 2021.
- Thursday, August 12, 2021 - CWD, which has not been detected in Florida, is a contagious disease of the brain and central nervous system that is always fatal to members of the deer family.
- Wednesday, August 11, 2021 - This region includes all state waters from the Mexico Beach Canal in Bay County to the westernmost point of St. Vincent Island in Franklin County.
- Tuesday, August 10, 2021 - The FWC has extended measures making snook, redfish and spotted seatrout catch-and-release only in Tampa Bay through Oct. 11.
- Monday, August 2, 2021 - The 2021 recreational and commercial spiny lobster season starts Aug. 6 and runs through March 31, 2022.