Showing 1 through 10 of 46 articles for tag regulations
- Thursday, June 18, 2020 - FWC is now partnering with Fish Rules App for its saltwater fishing regulations, and a freshwater app is on its way.
- Tuesday, June 16, 2020 - Will remain open through Sept. 24. This includes Carrabelle, Lanark, St. Marks, Cedar Key, Crystal River and Homosassa.
- Thursday, June 11, 2020 - Workshops will start at 6 p.m., EDT on June 16 and June 18.
- Wednesday, June 10, 2020 - The recreational Red Snapper Season will start June 11 in Gulf state and federal waters and remain open through July 25, closing July 26.
- Tuesday, June 9, 2020 - The daily bag limit from June 15-30 in this area is 1 gallon of whole bay scallops in shell or 1 cup shucked per person OR 5 gallons whole or 2 pints shucked per vessel.
- Thursday, May 28, 2020 - Gag grouper opens for recreational harvest in most state Gulf of Mexico waters and all federal Gulf waters (season opening does not include Franklin, Wakulla, Taylor and Jefferson counties, which opened April 1, nor Monroe County, which follows the Atlantic state season and opened May 1.)
- Tuesday, May 26, 2020 - This program expands the already successful Gulf Reef Fish Survey statewide to the Atlantic coast and Monroe County.
- Tuesday, February 25, 2020 - Learn more about gray triggerfish regulations at MyFWC.com/Marine.
- Monday, February 24, 2020 - The new spotted seatrout size limit statewide is 15 to 19 inches total length, with one over 19 inches per vessel allowed.
- Monday, February 24, 2020 - Unique to the region, snook are one of the many reasons Florida is the Fishing Capital of the World.