Showing 1 through 10 of 251 articles for tag regulations
- Tuesday, October 31, 2023 - This closure includes all state and federal waters south of Cape Sable, which is on the Gulf side of Florida and up the Atlantic coast.
- Friday, October 27, 2023 - Spotted seatrout will be closed to recreational harvest Nov. 1 through Dec. 31 in the Central East Management Region, which includes all state and federal waters from Palm Beach through Volusia counties.
- Friday, October 27, 2023 - Public access to Suwannee Lake Fish Management Area in Suwannee County will be temporarily closed for storm debris cleanup until noon on Monday, Nov. 6.
- Thursday, October 12, 2023 - Exclusion is not permitted during bat maternity season, which runs from April 15 - Aug.15.
- Tuesday, October 10, 2023 - This closed season provides protection to flounder during pre-spawning aggregations, which ensures more fish can reproduce each year.
- Wednesday, October 4, 2023 - These regulations will go into effect Jan. 1, 2024.
- Wednesday, October 4, 2023 - The FWC approved changes to recreational and commercial stone crab regulations for escape ring requirements.
FWC issues executive order to close recreational harvest of gag grouper in Gulf state waters starting Oct. 19Wednesday, October 4, 2023 - Consistent state and federal recreational seasons for Gulf gag grouper will help prevent quota overages and mitigate risks of future paybacks and shortened seasons.
FWC issues executive order to close recreational harvest of gag grouper in Atlantic state waters starting Oct. 23Wednesday, October 4, 2023 - Consistent state and federal recreational seasons for Atlantic gag grouper will help protect the gag grouper population and rebuild the fishery.
- Wednesday, September 27, 2023 - To access the educational course, which must be completed before fishing in the park, visit MyFWC.com/Skyway.