Monitoring the status of Florida's birds, mammals, reptiles and amphibians.
The Wildlife Research Laboratory is a major field office of the Fish and Wildlife Research Institute. Biologists conduct individual research and monitoring projects and participate in cooperative work with other state, federal and university personnel.
- Atlas of Amphibians and Reptiles in Florida
- Area Surveys Publications for Amphibians and Reptiles
- Nonnative Species
- Harvest of Amphibians and Reptiles
- Alligator Snapping Turtle
- Barbour's Map Turtle
- Flatwoods Salamanders
- Gopher Frog
- Pine Barrens Treefrog
- Striped Newt
- Winter-Breeding Amphibian Surveys