Showing 11 through 20 of 812 articles
- Monday, June 13, 2022 - The recreational red snapper season will start June 17 in Gulf state and federal waters off Florida and remain open through July 31 with 12 days in the fall.
- Friday, June 10, 2022 - This includes all state waters in Dixie County and a portion of Taylor County and includes the towns of Keaton Beach and Steinhatchee.
- Friday, June 10, 2022 - Senior Investigator Kyle Patterson was involved in a fatal car crash in St. Lucie County and died as a result of his injuries.
- Thursday, June 9, 2022 - The event will take place Saturday, June 11 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. during the Lowrance “Show Up and Shop” event at Bass Pro Shops Tampa, 10501 Palm River Road, Tampa, FL 33619.
- Wednesday, June 8, 2022 - On June 1, the 501st grasshopper sparrow completed its journey from White Oak Conservation with 12 friends, flew out of its enclosure and joined its fellow birds in the wild of the central Florida prairie.
- Friday, June 3, 2022 - This closure is due to lowered water levels to evaluate the condition of the water control structure and fishing access areas and for any necessary repairs to be made.
Governor Ron DeSantis continues support for conservation, FWC and Florida’s law enforcement officersFriday, June 3, 2022 - Included in the Governor’s Freedom First Budget are important investments in red tide research, manatee rescue and care, derelict vessel removal, and support for law enforcement.
- Wednesday, June 1, 2022 - The FWC invites residents and visitors to go fishing in Florida during two license-free weekends: June 4-5 for saltwater and June 11-12 for freshwater.
- Tuesday, May 31, 2022 - Return ‘Em Right promotes best fishing practices to increase the survival of released reef fish.
- Wednesday, May 25, 2022 - Attendees should sign up by June 7 via email at Crappie@MyFWC.com and include which meeting they wish to attend, their name and email address.