Showing 11 through 20 of 561 articles
- Wednesday, July 3, 2019 -
- Tuesday, July 2, 2019 -
- Tuesday, July 2, 2019 - The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) will be working to keep waterways safe this weekend.
- Friday, June 28, 2019 -
- Thursday, June 27, 2019 - The award, presented to FWC Lt. Jason Marlow, acknowledges work above and beyond duty requirements and recognizes distinguished service, professionalism and dedication to enforcing federal fishing regulations in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Thursday, June 27, 2019 - Those interested in attending a course can register online and obtain information about future hunter safety classes at MyFWC.com/HunterSafety or by calling the FWC’s regional office in Panama City at 850-265-3676.
- Wednesday, June 26, 2019 - The permit is required for all shore-based shark anglers age 16 and older, including those 65 and older who are normally exempt from needing a fishing license.
- Monday, June 24, 2019 - Recreational bay scallop season for Franklin through the northwestern portion of Taylor, as well as Levy, Citrus and Hernando counties opens July 1 and will remain open through Sept. 24. This includes Carrabelle, Lanark, St. Marks, Cedar Key, Crystal River and Homosassa.
- Monday, June 24, 2019 - We encourage all anglers to participate in all our data collection programs, even if you haven’t made it out on the water this year.
- Friday, June 21, 2019 -