Showing 11 through 20 of 563 articles
- Tuesday, October 6, 2020 - In 2016, the FWC and St. Johns River Water Management District undertook a major restoration effort, intended to enhance aquatic habitat and bring back the natural flow of the marsh by reconnecting it to Lake Griffin.
- Monday, October 5, 2020 - Stone crab regulations are the same in state and federal waters.
- Monday, October 5, 2020 - Eagle Lake Fish Management Area remains open.
- Thursday, October 1, 2020 - You can stay safe when hunting from an elevated platform by following a few simple precautions.
- Thursday, October 1, 2020 - The FWC will present a 10-year management plan for the Triple N Ranch WMA at a virtual public hearing via Adobe Connect at 7 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 15.
- Wednesday, September 30, 2020 - Fall red snapper season for private recreational anglers and state for-hire operations in the Gulf of Mexico to open on the following Saturdays and Sundays: Oct. 17, 18, 24, 25, 31 and Nov. 1.
- Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - The Eyeball Challenge asked anglers to estimate the weights of bass in three separate challenges, each with a series of photos.
- Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - These restrictions are needed to reduce stress to area wildlife caused by high water levels that force them to take refuge on tree islands and levees.
- Monday, September 28, 2020 - Protect both people and bears by securing garbage and other items that might attract these animals to your yard or neighborhood.
- Monday, September 28, 2020 - The FWC is hosting two virtual public workshops regarding accidental capture of diamondback terrapins in blue crab traps, and the utility of bycatch reduction devices to minimize harm to terrapins.