Showing 1 through 10 of 539 articles
- Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - This meeting is being held by communications media technology, specifically using Adobe Connect with a telephone conference line for accepting public comments during the meeting.
- Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - Beginning Sept. 29, staff will be holding 10 online workshops to present proposed rule changes and collect public comment on this important topic.
- Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - Once these areas close, scallop harvest will not reopen until the 2021 season, the dates of which are noted below.
- Friday, September 11, 2020 - The more lionfish removals, the more prizes you win.
- Thursday, September 10, 2020 - Due to receding water levels, the FWC reopened Everglades and Francis S. Taylor and Holey Land Wildlife Management Areas to most recreational opportunities Thursday, Sept. 10.
- Tuesday, September 8, 2020 - To report a tortoise sighting or notify the FWC of a sick, injured or dead tortoise, simply visit MyFWC.com/GopherTortoise and click on the button that reads “Report Gopher Tortoise Sightings.”
- Friday, September 4, 2020 - This includes all state waters from the Suwannee River to the Fenholloway River and includes the towns of Keaton Beach and Steinhatchee.
- Thursday, September 3, 2020 - The FWC is asking the public to help ensure these tiny turtles reach the ocean by following a few simple guidelines.
- Wednesday, September 2, 2020 - The FWC encourages anglers to use the app whenever they are fishing to stay up to date on fishing regulations as well as help them identify their catch.
- Tuesday, September 1, 2020 - Knowing and following the requirements for importing harvested deer, elk, moose, caribou and other members of the deer family are important ways you can help protect Florida deer populations.