Showing 1 through 10 of 502 articles
- Thursday, July 9, 2020 - The FWC’s lake management plans focus on the management of a system’s fish, wildlife and habitat.
- Thursday, July 9, 2020 - . New editions of these collectible stickers are released every July and are available with a $5 donation online or at your local tax collector’s office. All proceeds from the decals help fund manatee and sea turtle conservation efforts.
- Wednesday, July 8, 2020 - The two surveys will be used to track red snapper landings in-season and improve year-round estimates of recreational catch, including releases, for a variety of important reef fish stocks, including red snapper in the south Atlantic.
- Wednesday, July 8, 2020 - The 2020 recreational bay scallop season for Pasco County opens Friday, July 17 and will remain open through Sunday, July 26.
FWC promotes education, enforcement for boating under the influence this weekend as part of Operation Dry WaterThursday, July 2, 2020 - FWC officers will be focused on educating boaters about safe boating practices, which includes boating sober and enforcing Florida’s boating under the influence laws.
- Thursday, July 2, 2020 - All hunters, including those exempt from hunting license/permit requirements, must log and report their harvested deer.
- Thursday, July 2, 2020 - The FWC will treat invasive hydrilla in the Sampson Creek outlet in areas where it is encroaching on beneficial native submersed aquatic plants and may impact access to navigation and flood protection.
- Wednesday, July 1, 2020 - In June, the FWC's Division of Freshwater Fisheries Management stocked almost 7,000 largemouth bass fingerlings in Lake Marian to further enhance the species’ population.
- Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - Become a volunteer or sponsor by visiting EmeraldCoastOpen.com.
- Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - This meeting is being held using Adobe Connect with a telephone conference line for accepting public comments during the meeting.