Showing 1 through 10 of 447 articles
- Tuesday, March 26, 2019 - These free clinics enable young people to learn the basics of conservation stewardship, fishing ethics, angling skills and safety.
- Friday, March 22, 2019 - People are invited to the 7 p.m. public hearing at the Town of Century - Town Hall, 7995 N. Century Blvd.
- Friday, March 22, 2019 - The free, day-long clinic is from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. at the Suncoast Youth Conservation Center, 6650 Dickman Road.
- Friday, March 22, 2019 - State waters off the coast of Franklin, Wakulla, Jefferson and Taylor counties will open to recreational harvest of gag grouper starting April 1. This regional season will remain open through June 30.
- Thursday, March 21, 2019 - Because of heightened wildlife activity in springtime, people are more likely to see and encounter all kinds of animals, both adults and their young. Florida’s residents and visitors can help by being aware of how to avoid disturbing wildlife during the rites of spring.
- Thursday, March 21, 2019 - While receding Lake Okeechobee water levels may trigger lock restrictions that will impact some boaters, several open boat ramps continue to provide abundant access to excellent fishing and boating opportunities on Lake Okeechobee.
- Wednesday, March 20, 2019 - Saturday, April 27 from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. and participants should arrive by 9 a.m.
- Wednesday, March 20, 2019 - A 10-year plan for the Lake Stone FMA will be presented at a public hearing in Pensacola at 7 p.m. on Thursday, March 28 at the Ernie Lee Magaha Governmental Complex, Board of County Commissioner Chambers, 221 Palafox Place.
- Wednesday, March 20, 2019 - If you plan to enjoy our beautiful waterways, check out MyFWC.com/Boating for boating safety tips. Safety is never optional!
- Tuesday, March 19, 2019 - Approximately 300 sick or dead turtles have been reported that may be related to this ongoing mortality event.