The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission issues permits for recreational hunting on several U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service National Wildlife Refuges in Florida.
Permit application worksheets and information are available on our Limited Entry Hunts website.
Wildlife Refuge Regulations and Information:
- Lake Woodruff National Wildlife Refuge
- Lower Suwannee National Wildlife Refuge
- Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge
- St. Marks National Wildlife Refuge
- St. Vincent Island National Wildlife Refuge
Although the FWC issues permits for refuge hunts, we do not manage these hunts. Please contact the refuges for information about hunting regulations and permit requirements for these hunts.