Showing 241 through 250 of 252 articles for tag regulations
- Wednesday, February 19, 2020 - The long-term bay scallop season in Gulf County (including St. Joseph Bay) to open Aug. 16 through Sept. 24 each year beginning in 2021.
- Thursday, February 13, 2020 - Bat exclusions are illegal during the maternity season, which runs April 15 through August 15.
- Wednesday, January 22, 2020 - The season will remain open through May 31.
- Tuesday, January 21, 2020 - These changes were made to benefit spotted seatrout populations while continuing to provide quality fishing opportunities.
- Friday, December 27, 2019 - The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) has cancelled the blue crab trap closure previously scheduled for Jan. 16-25, 2020,
- Thursday, December 19, 2019 - The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) set the 2020 bay scallop season in Gulf County (including St. Joseph Bay) via Executive Order to open Aug. 16, 2020, and remain open through Sept. 24, 2020, closing Sept. 25.
- Thursday, December 19, 2019 - Opens Aug. 16, 2020, and remains open through Sept. 24, 2020, closing Sept. 25.
- Wednesday, December 18, 2019 - Starting Jan. 1, 2020, several saltwater fishing regulation changes will take effect including new rules on blackfin tuna and shortfin mako.
- Tuesday, December 17, 2019 - Starting Jan. 1, 2020, recreational harvesters age 16 and older who fish with blue crab traps will need to complete an online, no-cost recreational blue crab trap registration before placing their traps in the water. A similar requirement has been in effect for recreational stone crab traps since Oct. 15.
- Monday, December 16, 2019 - Gag grouper will close to recreational harvest in Gulf state and federal waters Jan. 1, 2020.