Showing 131 through 140 of 178 articles for tag regulations
- Wednesday, July 22, 2020 - The draft rules discussed by the Commission today, if approved again in October, would temporarily suspend all harvest of wild oysters from the bay and prohibit on-the-water possession of wild oyster harvesting equipment (tongs) through Dec. 31, 2025, or until 300 bags per acre of adult oysters can be found on a significant number of reefs.
- Wednesday, July 22, 2020 - FWC staff worked with stakeholders on these changes that are intended to increase the stone crab population and build resiliency in the fishery.
- Monday, July 20, 2020 - If you plan to fish for red snapper in state or federal waters from a private recreational vessel, even if you are exempt from fishing license requirements, you must sign up as a State Reef Fish Angler (annual renewal required).
- Thursday, June 18, 2020 - FWC is now partnering with Fish Rules App for its saltwater fishing regulations, and a freshwater app is on its way.
- Tuesday, June 16, 2020 - Will remain open through Sept. 24. This includes Carrabelle, Lanark, St. Marks, Cedar Key, Crystal River and Homosassa.
- Thursday, June 11, 2020 - Workshops will start at 6 p.m., EDT on June 16 and June 18.
- Wednesday, June 10, 2020 - The recreational Red Snapper Season will start June 11 in Gulf state and federal waters and remain open through July 25, closing July 26.
- Tuesday, June 9, 2020 - The daily bag limit from June 15-30 in this area is 1 gallon of whole bay scallops in shell or 1 cup shucked per person OR 5 gallons whole or 2 pints shucked per vessel.
- Thursday, May 28, 2020 - Gag grouper opens for recreational harvest in most state Gulf of Mexico waters and all federal Gulf waters (season opening does not include Franklin, Wakulla, Taylor and Jefferson counties, which opened April 1, nor Monroe County, which follows the Atlantic state season and opened May 1.)
- Tuesday, May 26, 2020 - This program expands the already successful Gulf Reef Fish Survey statewide to the Atlantic coast and Monroe County.