Showing 81 through 85 of 85 articles for tag hunting
- Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - Fresh from Florida chefs have developed several mouthwatering wild turkey recipes including Tikka Masala, wild turkey quesadillas and wild turkey cottage pie.
- Wednesday, February 13, 2019 - The meeting begins at 8:30 a.m. each day and is open to the public.
- Tuesday, January 8, 2019 - In 2017, Ducks Unlimited, the FWC and others partnered to conserve, improve and restore nearly 30,000 acres of wetland habitat in Florida.
- Tuesday, January 8, 2019 - The FWC places the highest priority on public safety. Its Statewide Nuisance Alligator Program addresses complaints concerning specific alligators believed to pose a threat to people, pets or property.
- Monday, January 9, 2017 - When you can, offer to take somebody new hunting – be a mentor and help connect others with nature by introducing them to a longstanding tradition that is such a big part of our American culture.