Showing 61 through 65 of 65 articles for tag habitat
- Thursday, July 18, 2019 - At its July meeting in Stuart, the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC), National Park Service and South Florida Water Management District discussed Florida Bay.
- Wednesday, June 5, 2019 - Miami-Dade County, in coordination with the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC), recently deployed approximately 150 tons of donated cleaned concrete and 150 tons of limerock boulders to create a new artificial reef off Key Biscayne in south Florida.
- Friday, May 24, 2019 - Beginning May 28, FWC staff will transplant thousands of aquatic plants into the lake to help enhance this popular shallow-water bass and crappie fishing location.
- Thursday, April 11, 2019 - The meeting begins at 6:30 p.m. April 23, at the Southeastern Livestock Pavilion and Extension Auditorium, 2228 NE Jacksonville Road in Ocala.
- Thursday, January 31, 2019 - The workshop, sponsored by the FWC, the Florida Chapter of the Wildlife Society and the University of Florida/IFAS, will be held Feb. 26-28 at the North Florida Research and Education Center, 155 Research Road, in Quincy, FL 32351.