Showing 11 through 15 of 15 articles for tag disaster
- Monday, January 7, 2019 - The only zone deactivated is Zone 5. This zone runs from the Santa Fe River at the River Rise in O’Leno State Park downstream to the center line of the U.S. 27 Bridge.
- Thursday, December 20, 2018 - An idle-speed, no-wake zone means a vessel must proceed at a speed no greater than what is required to maintain steerageway and headway. At no time is any vessel required to proceed so slowly that the operator is unable to control it or anything it may be towing.
- Friday, December 14, 2018 - Zones 1 and 3 on the Suwannee River, and Zones 7 and 8 on the Santa Fe.
- Thursday, December 13, 2018 - Zone 1 was activated on the Suwannee and runs from the U.S. 90 Bridge at Ellaville south to the State Road 51 Bridge at Luraville. On the Santa Fe, Zone 8 was activated.
- Wednesday, June 27, 2018 - Investigations underway to determine cause of wildfire