Showing 391 through 400 of 405 articles
- Monday, February 13, 2017 - Last fall, Tristan submitted photos of himself with 10 of the species on the list, allowing him to join the first tier of the Saltwater Fish Life List Club rewards program.
- Wednesday, February 8, 2017 - At the December 2017 Commission meeting, staff will review public feedback on these changes and make a recommendation for future management.
- Wednesday, February 8, 2017 - The FWC has received input from stakeholders about the increasing participation in the commercial bully net lobster fishery, and these changes will help address some of those concerns.
- Wednesday, February 8, 2017 - At its February meeting in Crystal River, the FWC discussed future management possibilities for goliath grouper, Gulf of Mexico red snapper, Gulf of Mexico gray triggerfish, and Gulf of Mexico gag grouper.
- Monday, February 6, 2017 - Come celebrate this songbird at the 8th annual Florida Scrub-Jay Festival on Saturday, Feb. 18, at Jonathan Dickinson State Park, about 12 miles south of Stuart on U.S. 1.
- Monday, February 6, 2017 - When left in the aquatic environment, fishing line and tackle create potential traps for unsuspecting wildlife that can become entangled and snared, leading to injury and death.
- Friday, February 3, 2017 - The FWC is asking the public to assist with Florida panther research and management by reporting sightings of the large feline to the agency’s panther sightings webpage.
- Friday, February 3, 2017 - The 2016-2017 hunting seasons are winding down, however, there are still great opportunities to get out there.
- Wednesday, February 1, 2017 - The FWC will meet Feb. 8-9 at the Plantation on Crystal River, 9301 W. Fort Island Trail, Crystal River, FL 34429.
- Monday, January 23, 2017 - The FWC and UF/IFAS continue to work with other partners on additional projects aimed at removing pythons and other nonnative species in Florida.