Showing 101 through 110 of 571 articles
- Thursday, April 11, 2019 - This is a big milestone for the FWC and will help us continue to achieve our agency priority of improving recreational data for several important reef fish species including red snapper and gag grouper.
- Thursday, April 11, 2019 - The meeting begins at 6:30 p.m. April 23, at the Southeastern Livestock Pavilion and Extension Auditorium, 2228 NE Jacksonville Road in Ocala.
- Thursday, April 11, 2019 - The course will take place May 25 in Newberry, beginning at 8 a.m.
- Thursday, April 11, 2019 - Those interested in attending a course can register online and obtain information about future hunter safety classes at MyFWC.com/HunterSafety or by calling the FWC’s regional office in Lake City at 386-758-0525.
- Wednesday, April 10, 2019 - The FWC's Lake Eaton Kids’ Fishing Derby, for children ages 6-12, will begin at 8 a.m. on Saturday, May 4 at the Ocala Conservation Center and Youth Camp.
- Tuesday, April 9, 2019 - This April 10, the FWC is encouraging communities, organizations and individuals to help conserve Florida’s only native tortoise.
- Tuesday, April 9, 2019 - The Florida Reef Tract is experiencing a multi-year outbreak of stony coral tissue loss disease. While disease outbreaks are not uncommon, this event is unique due to its large geographic range, duration and the number of species affected.
- Tuesday, April 9, 2019 - The guests of honor were many of the volunteers, visionaries and agencies that have made this program a success, both past and present.
- Thursday, April 4, 2019 - The FWC will offer a free Kids’ Fishing Clinic for children between the ages of 5 and 15 from 9 a.m. to noon April 13 at Vince J. Whibbs Sr. Community Maritime Park, 301 W. Main St.
- Wednesday, April 3, 2019 - People are invited to the 7 p.m. April 11, public hearing at the Gilchrist County Board of County Commissioners Meeting Facility, 210 South Main Street, in Trenton.