Showing 441 through 450 of 450 articles
- Monday, February 6, 2017 - When left in the aquatic environment, fishing line and tackle create potential traps for unsuspecting wildlife that can become entangled and snared, leading to injury and death.
- Friday, February 3, 2017 - The FWC is asking the public to assist with Florida panther research and management by reporting sightings of the large feline to the agency’s panther sightings webpage.
- Friday, February 3, 2017 - The 2016-2017 hunting seasons are winding down, however, there are still great opportunities to get out there.
- Wednesday, February 1, 2017 - The FWC will meet Feb. 8-9 at the Plantation on Crystal River, 9301 W. Fort Island Trail, Crystal River, FL 34429.
- Monday, January 23, 2017 - The FWC and UF/IFAS continue to work with other partners on additional projects aimed at removing pythons and other nonnative species in Florida.
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - The plan outlines the steps to conserve 57 species along with the broader vision of restoring habitats essential to the long-term survival of multiple fish and wildlife species.
- Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - The FWC will host a free public event Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at the Fred C. Babcock/Cecil M. Webb Wildlife Management Area, 29200 Tuckers Grade, Punta Gorda.
- Friday, January 13, 2017 - For his exceptional performance, the FWC has named Officer Jason Hutchinson its 2017 Officer of the Year.
- Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - To learn more about upcoming events or to find a WMA near you, visit MyFWC.com/WMA75.
- Monday, January 9, 2017 - When you can, offer to take somebody new hunting – be a mentor and help connect others with nature by introducing them to a longstanding tradition that is such a big part of our American culture.