Showing 1 through 10 of 672 articles
- Wednesday, April 21, 2021 - Most shorebirds and seabirds that nest on rooftops are State-threatened species
- Wednesday, April 21, 2021 - The team will plant more than 5,000 new freshwater eelgrass plants in the shallow areas in Lake George and Silver Glen Springs.
- Wednesday, April 21, 2021 - The C.T. Randall served for 18 years directly supporting conservation efforts in state and federal waters operating out of Port Canaveral, Naval Air Station Jacksonville and Marco Island.
- Tuesday, April 20, 2021 - The virtual link for this meeting will be provided on MyFWC.com closer to the meeting date.
- Tuesday, April 20, 2021 - Check out the Florida Friendly Fishing Guide certification program.
- Monday, April 19, 2021 - The FWC, in coordination with the South Florida Water Management District, plan to conduct a prescribed burn in Tin House Marsh on the northwest side of Lake Okeechobee on April 22, weather permitting.
- Wednesday, April 14, 2021 - As the population of this recovering species increases, so do the number of calls received by the FWC from people who are concerned by their presence.
- Tuesday, April 13, 2021 - As spring temperatures warm, bears are becoming more active, increasing opportunities for conflicts with people.
- Wednesday, April 7, 2021 - This year, you can celebrate gopher tortoises by making your yard tortoise friendly and participating in our new recognition program.
- Monday, April 5, 2021 - Applicants must pass a criminal history check, have no fish or wildlife law violations, and possess a valid, working email address.