Showing 1 through 10 of 905 articles
- Thursday, December 1, 2022 - Anchoring, mooring, beaching or grounding a vessel within the spring or along the spring’s shoreline will be prohibited.
- Thursday, December 1, 2022 - Removing at-risk/public nuisance vessels before they become derelict will save Florida taxpayers money.
FWC approves rules establishing livery permit requirements and new boating safety education topics, requirementsThursday, December 1, 2022 - The changes align FWC rules with recent legislative changes, will improve public safety and increase accountability related to liveries.
- Wednesday, November 30, 2022 - The annual award honors a state officer whose efforts show outstanding performance and achievement among sworn conservation law enforcement personnel.
- Wednesday, November 30, 2022 - The FWC approved a rule to set the Florida state waters recreational bag limit for Atlantic shortfin mako at zero.
- Wednesday, November 30, 2022 - The goal of the update is to better protect gopher tortoises by incentivizing relocations to protected recipient sites, clearly defining roles and responsibilities in the relocation process, and clarifying other provisions in the guidelines.
- Wednesday, November 30, 2022 - Significant population declines have been documented throughout the range of this native salamander since 2000.
- Monday, November 28, 2022 - VTIP is a voluntary program designed to help owners dispose of their unwanted at-risk vessels before they become derelict.
- Tuesday, November 22, 2022 - FWRI's Harmful Algal Bloom Grant Program has awarded funding to three projects to address research related to Karenia brevis.
- Tuesday, November 22, 2022 - The FWC’s Florida Trophy Bass Project is pitting two popular fishing destinations against each other: Orange Lake versus Fellsmere Water Management Area (also known as Headwaters) to determine which of these two waterbodies will be the 2022-23 Florida Trophy Bass Lake of the Year.