Showing 21 through 27 of 27 articles for tag outta the woods
- Friday, August 4, 2017 - We’re fortunate that CWD has not been found in Florida or our neighboring states. But it’s going to take the help of hunters to keep it that way.
- Thursday, July 6, 2017 - Whether you prefer the solitude of hunting whitetails on St. Vincent Island or if you’d like to join the FWC’s Dove Club, you need to get your permit in July.
- Monday, May 1, 2017 - May is here, and so is the start of the Phase I application period for applying for alligator and fall quota, special opportunity and national wildlife refuge hunt permits.
- Monday, April 3, 2017 - WMAs are managed for conservation and recreation, and offer diverse and exciting public hunting opportunities.
- Friday, March 3, 2017 - Spring turkey season south of S.R. 70 runs March 4 through April 9. In the rest of the state (except for Holmes County), it is March 18 through April 23. In Holmes County, the season is March 18 through April 2.
- Friday, February 3, 2017 - The 2016-2017 hunting seasons are winding down, however, there are still great opportunities to get out there.
- Monday, January 9, 2017 - When you can, offer to take somebody new hunting – be a mentor and help connect others with nature by introducing them to a longstanding tradition that is such a big part of our American culture.