Babcock/Webb - Planning Your Visit
Babcock/Webb WMA offers something for everyone, in all seasons. Visit in fall or spring to view the tremendous diversity of migratory birds that visit the area. The network of roads through the area means you can explore in the heat of summer without facing an onslaught bugs. Winter visitors can comfortably fish in and around the network of ponds scattered throughout the property.
Archery, general gun and small game seasons occur in the fall. Hikers should wear brightly colored clothing during seasonal hunts and avoid the first hour or so of daylight to minimize disturbance to hunters.
Get directions by selecting an entrance icon on the entrance finder map.
- Download or order the Babcock/Webb Recreation Guide.
- Download the Babcock/Webb WMA Trail Map or the Webb Lake Map.
- See the regulations summary brochures for Babcock/Webb and the Yucca Pens Unit for hours of operation and vehicle use guidelines.
- For information about off-road vehicle (ORV) use on this WMA, see the Babcock/Webb ORV page.
- Dogs are permitted, but must be kept under physical restraint at all times. Regulations regarding hunting dogs can be found in the regulations summary brochures for Babcock/Webb and the Yucca Pens Unit.
- Restrooms are available at this location.
- A Daily-Use Permit is required to enter this area, unless you have purchased a Wildlife Management Area Permit. To hunt or fish you must also possess the appropriate license and permit.
- During scheduled hunt days, all WMA visitors are encouraged to wear a daylight fluorescent orange shirt, vest, jacket and/or hat.