Click through the tabs below to see our available Wildlife Viewing publications.
Many publications are available for download in PDF format.
If you wish to order hard copies, visit the Publications Order Form and search by one of these categories: Birdwatching, Hiking, Paddling or Recreation Destinations.
Our Wildlife Management Area Recreation Guides offer information on recreation opportunities, wildlife viewing tips, detailed maps and much more!
Physical copies available for order through the Publications Order Form under the category of Recreation Destinations. PDF versions available through the links below:
Andrews WMA Ready, Set, Go! Guide (Download Only)
Apalachicola River WEA Ready, Set, Go! Guide (Download Only)
Big Bend WMA Hickory Mound Unit Recreation Guide (Download Only)
J.W. Corbett WMA Ready, Set, Go! Guide (Download Only)
FWC's wildlife management areas offer many opportunities for hiking, biking and horseback riding. The publications below give detailed directions for some of our most popular trails.
- Andrews WMA Trail Guide
- Branan Field WEA Trail Guide
- Chassahowitzka WMA Trail Guide
- Chinsegut WEA Big Pine Tract Trail Guide
- Chinsegut WEA Conservation Center Trail Guide
- Fort White WEA Trail Guide
- L. Kirk Edwards WEA Trail Guide
- Perry Oldenburg WEA Trail Guide
- Salt Lake WMA Trail Guide
- Spirit-of-the-Wild WMA Trail Guide
- Split Oak Forest Trail Guide
- Apalachicola River WEA
- Babcock Webb WMA
- Babcock-Webb WMA Webb Lake
- Big Bend WMA Tide Swamp Unit
- Caravelle Ranch WMA West
- Corbett WMA
- Crooked Lake WEA
- Fisheating Creek Ft. Center
- Fisheating Creek Knobby Knee Trail
- Fisheating Creek Paradise Lake Trail
- Guana River WMA
- Herky Huffman/Bull Creek WMA
- L. Kirk Edwards WEA
- Lake Wales Ridge Lake Placid Trail
- Three Lakes WMA
- Three Lakes WMA Prairie Lakes Unit
- Three Lakes WMA Sunset Ranch
- Tosohatchee WMA
- Triple N Ranch WMA
Physical copies available for order through the Publications Order Form under the category of Paddling.
Aucilla/Wacissa/Econfina Rivers: An Explorer's Guide to North Florida's Region of Rivers (only available for purchase)
Big Bend Saltwater Paddling Guide (only available for purchase)
Physical copies available for order through the Publications Order Form under the category of Birdwatching.
Great Florida Birding & Wildlife Trail:
- East Guide Great Florida Birding & Wildlife Trail
- West Guide Great Florida Birding & Wildlife Trail
- Panhandle Guide Great Florida Birding & Wildlife Trail
- South Guide Great Florida Birding & Wildlife Trail
Great Florida Birding and Wildlife Trail Newsletter: Kite Tales