Moody Branch - Planning Your Visit
Pleasant temperatures in fall, winter and spring are the best seasons for exploring Moody Branch and enjoying seasonal wildflower displays and migratory birds.
Get directions by selecting an entrance icon on the entrance finder map.
- Dogs are permitted but must be kept under physical restraint at all times.
- Restrooms are not available at this location.
- No Daily-Use Permit is required to enter this area.
- Vehicles are not permitted. Public access is prohibited from one-half hour after sunset to one-half hour before sunrise. There is one entrance, with parking, to the public-use area.
- Horses may be ridden only on established roads, firelines and designated trails.