Moody Branch - Planning Your Visit
Pleasant temperatures in fall, winter and spring are the best seasons for exploring Moody Branch and enjoying seasonal wildflower displays and migratory birds.
- Dogs are not permitted here.
- Restrooms are not available at this location.
- No Daily-Use Permit is required to enter this area.
- A Special Use-Other Permit (SUP) is required for equestrian use.
- Vehicles are not permitted and horses may be ridden only on established roads, firelines and designated trails. Public access is prohibited from one-half hour after sunset to one-half hour before sunrise. There is one entrance, with parking, to the public-use area.