Wildlife Alert is a citizen support group for the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission. As such, Wildlife Alert conducts its meetings “under the sunshine” which are open to members of the public.
Notice of Public Meeting
The Wildlife Alert Reward Association, Inc. announces a public meeting to which all persons are invited.
Date and Time:
- May 31, 2018, 3:00-5:00 pm.
- FWC Headquarters, Bryant Building Room G2K, 620 S Meridian St, Tallahassee, FL 32399
General Subject Matter to be Considered:
- This is a special meeting requested. The Board of Directors of the Wildlife Alert Reward Association will discuss a donation proposal and review banking options.
- A copy of the agenda may be obtained by contacting: Ms. Jamie Piser, 620 S Meridian St, Tallahassee, Florida 32399, (850) 617-9595.
- Pursuant to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, any person requiring special accommodations to participate in this workshop/meeting is asked to advise the agency at least 5 days before the workshop/meeting by contacting: the ADA Coordinator at (850) 488-6411. If you are hearing or speech impaired, please contact the agency using the Florida Relay Service, (800) 955-8771 (TDD) or (800) 955-8770 (Voice).
- For more information, you may contact: Ms. Jamie Piser, 620 S Meridian St, Tallahassee, Florida 32399, (850) 617-9595.