Florida Boating Improvement Program (FBIP)
The Florida Boating Improvement Program provides funding through competitive grants for boating access projects and other boating-related activities benefitting motorized vessels in Florida. Eligible program participants include county governments, municipalities and other governmental entities of the state of Florida.
Eligible uses of program funds include:
- Boat ramps; lifts and hoists; marine railways; and other public launching facilities
- Piers, docks and other mooring facilities
- Recreational channel marking and other uniform waterway markers
- Derelict vessel removal
- Boating education
- Economic development initiatives that promote boating
- Other local boating-related activities that enhance boating access for recreational boaters
Closed. The next application period will open February 2023.
Applicants must deliver one signed original and two photocopied applications, each with attachments, and one electronic application with attachments on or before the last day of the announced submission period, no later than the close of business to the following address:
Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
Boating and Waterways Section, Room #235
Attn: FBIP Administrator
620 South Meridian Street
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-1600
For more information, email FBIP@MyFWC.com or call (850) 488-5600.