TAGGED SNOOK IN FLORIDA
- Record tag number, total length, date, and location of fish capture.
- Call 1-800-367-4461 to report your capture. You can also email your report to tagreturn@MyFWC.com or submit a report online. Please include your name, address, phone number, and T-shirt size.
- If the fish is released, please do not remove the tag.
- If you keep your catch, mail the tag to:
Attn: Snook Tag
Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
Fish and Wildlife Research Institute
100 8th Avenue SE
St. Petersburg, FL 33701-5020
- A reward T-shirt will be awarded for the tag information.
- Please observe all fishing regulations and license requirements.
INFORMATION WANTED REGARDING SNOOK DEATHS DURING COLD WEATHER
As water temperatures dip below 55° F, it is possible that snook in inshore areas could start dying. Please do not remove distressed snook from a site. If dead or dying snook are observed in any area, record the location and the number of fish seen, and report it to one of the following
- Fish and Wildlife Research Institute's Fish Biology Department: (727) 896-8626
- Fish and Wildlife Research Institute's Tequesta Field Lab: (561) 575-5407
Visit our Snook Section for more information.