Crooked Lake - Planning Your Visit
The best seasons for exploring Crooked Lake are fall, winter and spring, when temperatures are moderate and visitors can enjoy seasonal wildflower displays and an influx of migratory birds.
Get directions by selecting an entrance icon on the entrance finder map.
- Download the Crooked Lake WEA Trail Map.
- Dogs are not permitted here.
- No daily-use permit is required to enter this area.
- Public access is prohibited from one-half hour after sunset to one-half hour before sunrise.
- Vehicles are not permitted and bicycles and horses may be ridden only on established roads, fire lines and designated trails. The public-use area has one entrance, which has a parking area (including parking for horse trailers).
- Restrooms are available at this location.