Reserve a Camp Site: Gardner Landing
Map and Amenities
Gardner Landing – 4 campsites, an improved concrete boat ramp with floating dock, ADA parking, communal picnic table and bear-proof trash cans.
- Camping within designated campgrounds is allowed by permit only and is subject to permit stipulations (see below). Permits must be obtained by calling the Northwest Regional Office at (850) 265-3676, during regular business hours only (Mon-Fri, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. ET).
- Outside of designated campgrounds, camping is permitted throughout the area, except in areas posted as “No Camping.” Length of stay may not exceed 14 consecutive days.
- No reservations are required for camping, but reservations are recommended to ensure site availability.
- Permits may be obtained 14 days in advance.
- Length of stay in designated campgrounds:
- From March 11 to October 31 – Two days up to 14 consecutive days.
- From October 31 to March 10 – No limit, but length of stay cannot extend beyond March 10.
- New permits will not be issued to individuals for consecutive dates for the same campground; 14 days must pass before an individual may obtain a new permit for the same campground.
- Any violation of permit stipulations may result in permit cancellation. Campsites left unoccupied during a permitted period are also subject to cancellation.
- No more than eight people allowed per site.
- All equipment must be contained within the boundary of the designated sites.
- No person shall bring building materials onto the area or erect permanent or semi-permanent structures.
- Camping is limited to tents, trailers or self propelled camping vehicles. Kitchen stoves, refrigerators, and freezers are prohibited, unless contained in mobile campers. Lumber, sheet metal or other building materials are prohibited.
- Permit holder is responsible for the actions and/or violation of permit provisions of all persons using the site.
- Cutting of vegetation and standing trees (alive or dead) is prohibited.
- Store all food and garbage in a manner that will prevent access by wildlife.
- Pets are allowed but must be kept under physical restraint at all times.
- All camp fires are to be extinguished before leaving campsite.
- Camping permit must be displayed in a manner visible to law enforcement and FWC area staff.
- All trash must be properly disposed of in waste receptacles or hauled out of the area.
- Littering and disposing of any waste products such as graywater, petroleum products, toxic materials, batteries, etc. is prohibited.
- Any violation of permit stipulations may result in permit cancellation.
- Campsites left unoccupied during a permitted period are subject to cancellation.
Make a Reservation
If you are using Internet Explorer, Compatibility View must be turned off. To turn off Compatibility View in Internet Explorer -- press Alt to display top menu, click on Tools, select Compatibility View settings and make sure that this website is not configured for Compatibility View. If you still have problems, you can use an alternate browser such as Google Chrome or FireFox.