Palm Beach Shooting Sports Complex
Current operating hours for this range are Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. by appointment only.
To make a reservation, call 561-512-0285 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays. The following guidelines apply for making reservations. You can:
- Make only one reservation per call, per person, and per day (for example, if you call Friday and make a reservation, you cannot call and make another reservation until Saturday)
- Reserve up to two lanes (under the names of the caller and their shooting partner) per reservation
- Make reservations for up to four days out (for example, on Fridays you can make reservations for Saturdays, Sundays or Mondays)
- All handgun ranges are open.
- 100- and 200-yard rifle ranges are open. Electronic targets are not installed on the 200-yard rifle range. Customers can currently use this range at the same price as the other ranges. See information about range fees.
- 300-yard rifle range is closed until the electronic targets can be installed.
- Trap and skeet fields are closed until the throwers and electronic controllers can be installed.
- Sporting clays course and 5-Stand is closed until construction is complete.
- Seminole Pratt Whitney road is not paved to the entrance of the facility.
About this range:
This public shooting facility is under construction. It is being built by the FWC in partnership with Palm Beach County. When complete, it will feature rifle and handgun ranges, sporting clays, 5-stand, skeet, and American and Olympic trap. Phase I of the project (rifle and handgun ranges) is supported through funding from the Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Program (WSFR). Additional support and funding are provided by Palm Beach County, the National Rifle Association, and the Fish and Wildlife Foundation of Florida. This center is being created to offer target shooting enthusiasts a place to gain skills and knowledge for safe, responsible firearms handling and target shooting. Wheelchair accessibility and accommodations are provided at this facility.
This range is adjacent to J.W. Corbett Wildlife Management Area.
Accessible from Seminole Pratt Whitney Road – towards the main entrance to J.W. Corbett Wildlife Management Area and Everglades Youth Conservation Center Camp.
- 6-position 300-yard rifle range
- 20-position 200-yard rifle range
- 20-position 100-yard rifle range
- 42-position 25/50-meter handgun range
- 30-position 10-meter/50-foot handgun range
- 6 automated American trap fields
- 9 automated skeet fields
- 5 automated International (Bunker) trap fields
- Automated 15-station sporting clays course
- Automated 5-stand sporting clays field
Find rifle, handgun and shotgun range fee information and other details.
Forms of Payment:
Cash and all major credit cards
Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Easter Sunday
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
The rifle and handgun ranges will be supervised by range safety officers and volunteers
- Target frames on the rifle and handgun ranges will be provided. Shooters must bring targets to attach to the center of the frames or they can purchase targets in the concession store.
- Concession store will have restrooms and drinking water, eye and ear protection, ammunition and other convenience items for sale. Rental shotguns and clay carts will be available for the sporting clays course.