Previously Funded Projects
- Initial outcomes of Gopher Tortoise (Gopherus polyphemus) relocation at a long-term recipient site in southern Florida-Archbold Expeditions, Inc.
- Genetic assessment on insular and mainland Gulf Coast gopher tortoise populations: implications for conservation and management-Eckerd College
- Using survey data to estimate natural gopher tortoise densities by landcover type in Florida-Jones Center at Ichuaway
- Effects of origin location on translocated gopher tortoise overwintering behavior, probability of reproduction, and adult survival-Virginia Tech Applied Research Corporation
- Gopher Tortoise Disease Study in the Red Hills of Florida-Tall Timbers Research, Inc.
- Mitigation-Driven Redistribution of Gopher Tortoise Populations Throughout Florida-Wildlands Conservation, Inc.
- Gopher Tortoise Disease Study in the Red Hills of Florida-Part 2-Tall Timbers Research, Inc.
- Filling Permitting Gaps Through GIS Assistance for Local Governance-Wildlands Conservation, Inc.
- Gopher Tortoise Heavy Metal and Disease Detection-Swampgirl Adventures