How to Print Your Permit
Printing limited entry/quota permits: All non-transferrable limited entry and quota permits can be printed easily and directly from your GoOutdoorsFlorida account.
- Log into your account at GoOutdoorsFlorida.com;
- Scroll to Awarded Permits to print a quota permit or to Permit Applications if the permit needs to be claimed;
- Select Print or Claim and follow the prompts to access and print the permit.
- Transferable permits are mailed after the permit is claimed online.
- Guest permits print as the second page of the quota permit.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: I got an error when I tried to open the PDF file, how do I get my permit? A: The PDF is saved to your customer account and available to be printed every time you open your account. Adobe Reader software can be downloaded to assist with accessing the permit.