This page contains information and application links for current licensees/permittees to assist in renewing your license/permit.
We primarily send out requests for additional information and other correspondence via email. Please add CWApps@myFWC.com and NoReply@GoOutdoorsFlorida.com to your contacts.
The Captive Wildlife Office is no longer mailing renewal applications. Effective March 28, 2023, all Captive Wildlife applications have moved to an online application system (Go Outdoors Florida). All currently active permits will remain valid until their expiration date and cannot be renewed online until 60 days prior to the expiration date. We recommend submitting your renewal application at least one month before your current license/permit expires.
Beginning March 28, 2023, all new and renewal applicants are required to create an account or log in to an existing account in Go Outdoors Florida (GOF) to apply for a permit.
To apply to renew your Captive Wildlife permit, you must:
- Navigate to Go Outdoors Florida.
- Click the Captive Wildlife tile and "Visit Site".
- Create a new customer account OR log in to your existing account if you have used the Go Outdoors Florida system previously (business customers, please see Business Applicant FAQ section below regarding business profiles).
- Once logged in, click “Apply for a Permit” to access the applications.
- Add the appropriate application to your shopping cart by clicking "Apply for Permit". Click on your shopping cart and click Checkout.
- After clicking Checkout, you will be prompted to complete the application. Complete all required fields and click Submit.
- You will be redirected to your Home page and receive an email confirmation from the system verifying that your application has been received by the FWC Captive Wildlife Office for processing. You will not be charged for the application; you will be prompted to provide payment for your permit upon application approval and permit issuance.
Paper application/form archive:
If you have any questions, please contact the Captive Wildlife Office.
Phone: (850) 488-6253
Mail: Captive Wildlife Office, 620 S Meridian Street, Tallahassee, FL 32399